ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst County 7 @ GW Danville 56 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in . Amherst is not very good this year. Who will they beat on their schedule. 3-7 .2-8 football team

Gunz you always jumping in on something and don’t know what you’re talking about lol.. I don’t care what SBU thinks. I could careless.

That obviously isnt how it reads. The post was about how Amherst is going to struggle and how they sent very good, and you reply Who Cares.

That is how it reads to me. This board has gotten out of hand recently, and it's sad when everything turns into an argument and the we are so much better, dont have anything for us, well they suck. Smack talk is fine, but last few weeks it has gone out of control

That obviously isnt how it reads. The post was about how Amherst is going to struggle and how they sent very good, and you reply Who Cares.

That is how it reads to me. This board has gotten out of hand recently, and it's sad when everything turns into an argument and the we are so much better, dont have anything for us, well they suck. Smack talk is fine, but last few weeks it has gone out of control
My last statement.. You love controversy. He implies the GW win over Amherst isn’t significant because Amherst will go 3-7, 2-8. I reply who cares? GW is better than Salem. Amherst will be okay. They have solid players and a historically good program. They will be back.. I said that earlier..Please go somewhere else with the controversy.

Reactions: 7time
My last statement.. You love controversy. He implies the GW win over Amherst isn’t significant because Amherst will go 3-7, 2-8. I reply who cares? GW is better than Salem. Amherst will be okay. They have solid players and a historically good program. They will be back.. I said that earlier..Please go somewhere else with the controversy.

You are absolutely wrong about me loving controversy.

My simple point was that it read that who cares about Amherst going 2-8 or 3-7. Had nothing to do with Salem, GW, anyone else. I read it as Who Cares? Wikki does

You are absolutely wrong about me loving controversy.

My simple point was that it read that who cares about Amherst going 2-8 or 3-7. Had nothing to do with Salem, GW, anyone else. I read it as Who Cares? Wikki does
Again you’re putting your nose where it doesn’t belong. You will be the first to say that you don’t follow 4a ball but yet you stay on the 4a board making a lot to do over nothing, which is totally fine and we welcome you with open arms to discuss football..However this is making more unnecessary drama. Wikki and the other Amherst fans know the respect I have for them and their program and I don’t appreciate you dragging Wikki into this. Wikki and the Amherst fans know that this is a rebuilding year and she and I both know that Amherst will soon be back as one of the best teams in the state. They will be there in due time. Please, refrain from striking up any conflict and twisting others’ words.

Reactions: 7time
Again you’re putting your nose where it doesn’t belong. You will be the first to say that you don’t follow 4a ball but yet you stay on the 4a board making a lot to do over nothing, which is totally fine and we welcome you with open arms to discuss football..However this is making more unnecessary drama. Wikki and the other Amherst fans know the respect I have for them and their program and I don’t appreciate you dragging Wikki into this. Wikki and the Amherst fans know that this is a rebuilding year and she and I both know that Amherst will soon be back as one of the best teams in the state. They will be there in due time. Please, refrain from striking up any conflict and twisting others’ words.

Obviously you just aren't seeing how it could read to others. But you're right, I know nothing. I'm wrong. Maybe I just dont know how to read.

I knew exactly what your reply was going to be. I'm tired of all the drama on here. You notice I didnt say a WORD about your statement that GW was way better than Salem. It was HOW IT READ. Had you said dont care about your opinion, cool. Again, I READ IT AS WHO CARES HOW BAD AMHERST WOULD BE.

And obviously if I am on here I am following 4a. I just dont see many of their games. I dont break down teams and players I dont see. I dont talk about 20 different teams, well this kid is great, that team is great, they are way better etc.

But again, you are right. You win bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT