ADVERTISEMENT

An Invitation to Courtland and Dinwiddie fans.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
All are invited to stop in at "Guessippies Pizza and Italian Resturant" this Friday evening. I recommend showing up no later than 5:00, and truthfully, it's a good idea to get there at 4:30 to 4:45. The gates at the stadium open at 6:00. I'm expecting a big crowd, meaning slow access to parking starting by 6:15. So if you get to the stadium by 6:00, it makes life so much easier for you.

Of course, you don't have to be a Courtland or Dinwiddie fan to join us. The only requirement is a love a high school football. (And an appetite for great food doesn't hurt either!)

Guesippes is located at 7022 Boydton Plank Road, North Dinwiddie VA 23803. It's only a few minutes from the intersection of I85 and US 460. And it's on the way to the football field for Courtland fans. It takes about 10-12 minutes to get to the field from Guessippies.

I will be there early and arrange to have a section of the resturant more or less reserved for football fans. The manager has been extremely cooperative in accomadating us fans. Service is always excellent, and you can't get anything that is not delicious. Dutch treat, of course. When you come in, just tell them you want to sit with the football fans!

This is not a formal type thing, just a chance to gather for a meal and a little football chatter. It would help me make sure we can save enough seats and booths if you would let me know that you intend to stop by. You can post it here, of send me a note via the "conversation" feature of Virginia Preps.

Courtland fans, please join us. I promise you will feel welcome and have a great time with us. We love our Generals, but we just love getting together even more.

I look forward to seeing everyone. Travel safe.

Good restaurant- had lunch there when I audited the Dinwiddie ABC store a few years ago.

All are invited to stop in at "Guessippies Pizza and Italian Resturant" this Friday evening. I recommend showing up no later than 5:00, and truthfully, it's a good idea to get there at 4:30 to 4:45. The gates at the stadium open at 6:00. I'm expecting a big crowd, meaning slow access to parking starting by 6:15. So if you get to the stadium by 6:00, it makes life so much easier for you.

Of course, you don't have to be a Courtland or Dinwiddie fan to join us. The only requirement is a love a high school football. (And an appetite for great food doesn't hurt either!)

Guesippes is located at 7022 Boydton Plank Road, North Dinwiddie VA 23803. It's only a few minutes from the intersection of I85 and US 460. And it's on the way to the football field for Courtland fans. It takes about 10-12 minutes to get to the field from Guessippies.

I will be there early and arrange to have a section of the resturant more or less reserved for football fans. The manager has been extremely cooperative in accomadating us fans. Service is always excellent, and you can't get anything that is not delicious. Dutch treat, of course. When you come in, just tell them you want to sit with the football fans!

This is not a formal type thing, just a chance to gather for a meal and a little football chatter. It would help me make sure we can save enough seats and booths if you would let me know that you intend to stop by. You can post it here, of send me a note via the "conversation" feature of Virginia Preps.

Courtland fans, please join us. I promise you will feel welcome and have a great time with us. We love our Generals, but we just love getting together even more.

I look forward to seeing everyone. Travel safe.
Don't expect many Courtland fans

Well, the ones that do make the trip will be treated well. You should ride down. Yeah, I know, something about a team with initials EV!

Understood. Remember, you are my guest if you ever get down our way for a game.

DP ... nothing but class! I hope to shake your hand one day myself! Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT