ADVERTISEMENT

Appo vs heritage

I watched this game tonight on NFHS and was just trying to figure out what was going on , was that mostly JV playing for appo even though I saw a lot of the starters out there playing ?
No defense at all , none on the edge , so many flags all against appo , and the offense still dropping snaps from center plays have no rythum. It was a head scratcher for sure ,was heritage that good tonight ? This is one you just move on from and get better next week . Go raiders !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Raiders Radio
Covid and possible exposures took a lot of Appos depth away. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I heard only 17 varsity suited up, rest was JV. Dropping snaps could be from back up QB not getting enough reps, heard they hardly even got to have any decent practice this week from not enough players. Starting QB Tre Lawing had a MRI I was told yesterday and there is a tear in shoulder from his shoulder popping out last week.

Heard he will need surgery in Dec, if it happens again I'm hearing surgery asap. Lets just hope and pray he can continue to play through it for his senior season. Lord Botetourt is next on our schedule and they have always been a force. They prob would spank Heritage no problem. Anyways, the Covid plague and injury bug is upon us. Hope it leaves soon. Pray it away.....#ARISE #PO1

Covid and possible exposures took a lot of Appos depth away. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I heard only 17 varsity suited up, rest was JV. Dropping snaps could be from back up QB not getting enough reps, heard they hardly even got to have any decent practice this week from not enough players. Starting QB Tre Lawing had a MRI I was told yesterday and there is a tear in shoulder from his shoulder popping out last week.

Heard he will need surgery in Dec, if it happens again I'm hearing surgery asap. Lets just hope and pray he can continue to play through it for his senior season. Lord Botetourt is next on our schedule and they have always been a force. They prob would spank Heritage no problem. Anyways, the Covid plague and injury bug is upon us. Hope it leaves soon. Pray it away.....#ARISE #PO1
Yes praying for healing and for all to stay safe ! Commend those kids for playing tonight !

Heritage would handle LB right now

Reactions: lyhsports
After seeing what Riverheads did to LB I can see why you said that. Credit givin. Not taking nothing away from Riverheads though.
I'm not taking anything away from Riverheads. They have a great team. I've seen several of their State games in person and will more than likely see them again this yr. I don't think people realize how much LB lost from the Spring.

Reactions: HolyFrog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT