ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Heritage

Congratulations to Heritage. Davis is the real deal at RB. Raiders/ PO1 has a lot to be proud of.....32 straight wins and 2 titles...... they will rebound and get stronger...... Good luck to both teams the rest of the season!

Giles has a great stadium. I like it! I hear Richlands has the best though in 2A, but they did drop down so they had to carry more bleachers when they were 3A. Altavista is good for being 1A.

Not even close. Graham's stadium in Bluefield that they share with Bluefield, WV, is far nicer. Gate City's stadium is nicer. Lee High's field/stadium is nicer than Richlands.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
I had fun watching this one. Even in the loss, I was so impressed with Appo. They are still the favorites and should still be ranked 1st in Classification 2 by Vapreps in my opinion. They have speed and athleticism all over the field. Heritage is just a touch better and will likely make a deep run. Great fans also for Appo. I was kind of taken back at how little fan support Heritage had. What's the freaking deal with that man?

I had fun watching this one. Even in the loss, I was so impressed with Appo. They are still the favorites and should still be ranked 1st in Classification 2 by Vapreps in my opinion. They have speed and athleticism all over the field. Heritage is just a touch better and will likely make a deep run. Great fans also for Appo. I was kind of taken back at how little fan support Heritage had. What's the freaking deal with that man?
I say it all the time about the fans

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434

Not sure what you saw, or what people are expecting. But the visitors side was filled and there was plenty of people on both sides of the walkway leading to the visitors side of the bleachers. Heritage had a lot of support last night.

What up y'all great day today!!!one step closer to perfection!

Still have 11 to go right. My team can't have perfection as they lost a nail biter last night. But when they won the same game last year, Riverheads went on to win a championship so here's hoping it just reversed this year lol

you guys are the experts....why are people so sensitive in here, just giving my 2 cents like everyone else? Don't worry it will keep coming. I like to debate...2nd round????ok...

Congrats on the win. I was more impressed by yall keeping us under 20 points and your prediction. I take back what I said about you being a troll now. I will eat humble pie. Just FYI, yall didnt score 40+ either like you predicted P4Life. I didnt realize our OL was going to get hammered. We graduated 4 on OL last year that were 2x state champs. Hard to replace them. I predicted it before season that Scruggs will not have the time he had last yr to throw the ball. Lot went wrong in this game, but heritage did a good job at attacking our weaknesses. We have more players playing both sides of the ball this year than in previous years. Our athletes got tired but they had no answer for Davis (whom is a stud) running around the end that Graves was not on. Smart! He ATE on our weak side all night long. I think not having Jackson and Slaughter this year hurts us on D more than anything. We just dont have that depth. Thankful the streak has ended and we can stop with the hype around it. The problem now it that we are very vulnerable to the run and everyone saw that now. Goochland, DR, Giles, Union, Graham all pose a threat to Appomattox 3 peating. Again, congrats to Heritage.

Thought the boys played well on D for the most part.
I think Heritage will run on LOTS of teams this year
Appo will be tough to beat this year. We proved against a good 3A team last night that we were there to compete.

Thought the boys played well on D for the most part.
I think Heritage will run on LOTS of teams this year
Appo will be tough to beat this year. We proved against a good 3A team last night that we were there to compete.
D played better than I thought. NO ONE MAN SHOW would have beat 2015-2016 teams. I guess I have been spoiled by teams not putting points on us. Face it! We have a weakness and its whatever side graves is not on. Its been going on for 3 games now.

They did not have to throw the ball because we couldnt stop the same player run the ball on 2 or 3 different play calls ALL NIGHT LONG!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT