ADVERTISEMENT

Battle tested in 19 & 20!

This is exciting news! All strong programs!
Without any doubt, HSHS will field another strong squad that will be a contender for the unprecidented 5th straight Championship! This is what we want! We want you guys to be ready! We will be ready!

Let's say the Springer drop a game, they will still be in outstanding position rating wise from this schedule to get the top seed. Nevermind the fact they will be battle tested. What doesn't kills you makes you stronger.

Reactions: springer76
It is all about the points! Hermitage started it by dropping TJ and JM and picking up Manchester and Henrico. They already had Varina with the recent pick-up of HSHS. In the past 4 team playoff system every week is a war with it being common of lower seeds advancing to the States. A major key to the 8 team playoff system is being the top seed. It guarantees a below average opening game with a maybe average 2nd game. The top seeds get healthy while the middle seeds beat up on each other. Teams who are middle to lower seeds are in competitive games right now in the playoffs. Programs no longer can afford to play a weak schedule. I heard HSHS dropped the entire county of Hanover?!! Smart decision by HSHS to what's best for their program.

It is all about the points! Hermitage started it by dropping TJ and JM and picking up Manchester and Henrico. They already had Varina with the recent pick-up of HSHS. In the past 4 team playoff system every week is a war with it being common of lower seeds advancing to the States. A major key to the 8 team playoff system is being the top seed. It guarantees a below average opening game with a maybe average 2nd game. The top seeds get healthy while the middle seeds beat up on each other. Teams who are middle to lower seeds are in competitive games right now in the playoffs. Programs no longer can afford to play a weak schedule. I heard HSHS dropped the entire county of Hanover?!! Smart decision by HSHS to what's best for their program.

I had not heard the entire county of Hanover but I had heard Lee-Davis and Hanover might be dropped. I can understand it, football in Hanover seems to be down right now.

now Manchester is dropping Herm (what goes around comes around).

I'd be surprised if they drop Atlee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT