ADVERTISEMENT

BEST 1A VICTORY SO FAR THIS YEAR

Altavista beat Cenral-Lunenburg(2A) and dominated top 5 team George Wythe who dominated 3A Carroll Co. Buffalo Gap beat 3A East Rockingham. Grayson Co beat Floyd Co(2A) and of course Essex is Essex. Unless Buffalo Gap is better than some think, Essex vs Altavista is the championship game. (semi-finals or not)

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Altavista beat Cenral-Lunenburg(2A) and dominated top 5 team George Wythe who dominated 3A Carroll Co. Buffalo Gap beat 3A East Rockingham. Grayson Co beat Floyd Co(2A) and of course Essex is Essex. Unless Buffalo Gap is better than some think, Essex vs Altavista is the championship game. (semi-finals or not)
I think GW will have a good shot at beating the team in the East. They will have to get past Rye Cove and Grayson and Patrick Henry first. If it's GW in game 15, they will be in the game with a decent shot, especially if it's Essex.

Todd is my guy but Essex’s schedule is the worse of any contender in the state. They’re playing Charles City tonight for homecoming. I like Altavista to come out of the East simply because they’re going to be extremely battle tested.

Essex’s toughest games other than playoffs will be the scrimmages against Tabb, Armstrong and king William.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT