ADVERTISEMENT

Blaster......

I figured we all have grown out of the fighting stage. A lot has been said about me on here, not one time have I wanted to fight someone. If people can't handle what they read, stay off of here or don't read it. Make America great again. We all have to do our part.

Ok guys, it's game day. I like to hear some final thoughts from 2 of GW's most authorities,
Blaster and gw-loyal on the game.

This will be a tough game for us, and I was worried about this matchup when the playoff draw came out three weeks ago. PMC is the type of team that historically gives us trouble. Some of our kids played against Nelson and Auburn a couple of years ago, so we know what kind of animal we are up against. We are going to have to take advantage of every opportunity we get, because the Blues will definitely try to limit them with ball control. I do think our balance on offense could very well be a problem for the Blues, so I'm anxious to see how that matchup plays out.

I don't make predictions, personally. I do think this is going to be a very, very good game, tho.

Hahahahahaha you keep telling yourself that if it helps you act hard. Go ask anyone I played with if I was good. But you are correct it was C you know the anchor of an O line. We only brone the GW passing record my senio year so year youre right no good. I promise you this you won't come say anything to my face tomorrow night since you think you know me. So keep acting hard keyboard warrior just remember it's easier to act hard from a distance.

Ohhh now you are making threats. You must be really offended now that you know so much about football and get on here and talk trash all of the time. The people from Wytheville have told me that you weren't very good. Don't take it personally, I just don't sugar coat it. Most of the time, high school coaches will put the worse o lineman at center because they can get help on many of the plays. I will not say that about the current GW center because he is very talented.

Yep I'm sure they have "Sarcasm" and nope not offended at all. But you will not attack me in my personal life. You wanna say I'm an asshole or in this or that fine go for it. Say im to blunt or I do t know this or whatever. But you will not attack me personally for something you know nothing about. And for your info I played all 5 positions but they only let the bad ones play blind side tackle right. But anyway like I said I promise you 100% you don't have the sack to come say it to me. Like I said you think you know me so come on over to the top of the hill and be a real life hard ass.

Reactions: Westside236
To Fort 89 I hope it's just a rumor that would suck for that young man to get hurt in practice and not get to finish his senior season his way.Now to armsparger you talk about Gavin being a good center well guess who was the first person to work with him on that it was blaster he coached him the first two years he played sandlot football and to let you know blaster was a good center if you don't want to believe me if you know who Jake Sharitz is ask him that was blasters Qb when he played at Gw

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
He knows me really well apparently 90maroons "that's sarcasm again" . He has his invite to come on over lol he won't be happy with the results of his attempt at being hard. And yeah I didn't mention that ask Jake and sure did Gavin wanted nothing to do with C. But he fell in love with it agree we spent time working on it.

Ok guys, it's game day. I like to hear some final thoughts from 2 of GW's most authorities,
Blaster and gw-loyal on the game.
I think this game has the potential to be the best one going tonight. PM AND GW will both give it everything they have no doubt. And like Loyal said this is the type of team that gives us trouble most of the time. And I thin PM will for a little bit but I also feel GW will eventually be to much. That's been our mo all year wear the other team down with a flood of bodies. After that let the speed and talent do its thing. I mean this next bit as no disrespect Chilwar. But I think this game could look like the 1st Q of the Chilhowie game. Really close and hard fought but then GW hits gears 2,3 and 4. Now I'm not saying the score will be anything close to that game but it could play out the same. And picked it 42-28 in my thoughts post I'll stick with that.

I figured we all have grown out of the fighting stage. A lot has been said about me on here, not one time have I wanted to fight someone. If people can't handle what they read, stay off of here or don't read it. Make America great again. We all have to do our part.
You know me personally man and you and I have had many words here. But we've never takin it further than that. But no one on this board or in real life will attack me for something they know nothing about. Or they will get that same invite to come see me.

I know plenty about you mullet man. Who is acting all hard now big guy. Oh wait, you aren't that big at all. I forgot.

Fort was just calling like he sees it. Isn't that what you always say? I wasn't talking about you as a person at all. You might be the best guy in the world. I was just talking about your play at center. This is a football board and I was just critiquing your play, when you played.

To Fort 89 I hope it's just a rumor that would suck for that young man to get hurt in practice and not get to finish his senior season his way.Now to armsparger you talk about Gavin being a good center well guess who was the first person to work with him on that it was blaster he coached him the first two years he played sandlot football and to let you know blaster was a good center if you don't want to believe me if you know who Jake Sharitz is ask him that was blasters Qb when he played at Gw

If Blaster was such a good coach, why don't he apply for the job? That is because nobody would hire him due to the fact he would criticize the coaches he works with and then he would be fired. That is because he is a better coach than the guys that are there now? I don't think so. Those men work hard and have paid their dues to get to the level they have. Yes Blaster deserves credit for working with those kids, I agree. Oh wait, I just gave him a compliment. He isn't the one that has continued to work with them now.

I know plenty about you mullet man. Who is acting all hard now big guy. Oh wait, you aren't that big at all. I forgot.
You are a complete idiot haha where the hell do you get I have a mullet? And I'm actually pretty damn big not a giant but 6' 250 isn't that small either. But just keep proving my point that you think you know me. And my point that you don't have the set to come see me. I'm telling you it will not end well for you if you think so come on over.

Oooh, 250? I got you by 40 if that is what you want to know big guy. I am idiot because I don't sugar coat it? I was talking about football. That is all but if you think someone is scared of you, keep thinking it. I also saw you a couple of weeks ago. You aren't 6'. You have trouble with size evidently. You said that #53 was 6'2", he is a great kid and a great football player but he isn't 6'2". I guess when you are 5'9" people must seem a lot bigger than they really are.

If Blaster was such a good coach, why don't he apply for the job? That is because nobody would hire him due to the fact he would criticize the coaches he works with and then he would be fired. That is because he is a better coach than the guys that are there now? I don't think so. Those men work hard and have paid their dues to get to the level they have. Yes Blaster deserves credit for working with those kids, I agree. Oh wait, I just gave him a compliment. He isn't the one that has continued to work with them now.
Again for your info I was asked to help and have other commitments to take care of. I've made it very clear I know all of the coaches and players very well. They also all know my opinion of some of the stupid coaching decision that have been made. Go check out why most people think GW will get beat. I'll help you out THEY WILL GET OUT COACHED. I think you might be in love with one of the coaches. That is the only reason you should have an issue with me.

Oooh, 250? I got you by 40 if that is what you want to know big guy. I am idiot because I don't sugar coat it?
No you're an idiot because you think you know me and are going to get yourself into trouble if you come talking that shit to me. Oh boy you weigh more I'm worried now "Sarcasm again" come talk that shit to me later tonight I'll be in my regular spot. And I'll give you a nice souvenir of our meeting.

point proven. You are the idiot. I am sure that you have a great relationship with the coaching staff, since you think they will get out coached once again. By the way, they probably hate you more than I do. You are the sorriest fan ever.

Wow you really are dumb dude Larry is 6'2 it's in his damn official numbers. And yes I'm 6' bring a measuring tape when you try to act hard. And you apparently are worried cause you won't accept my invite. I'm telling you I will make your night very bad very quickly. Hell let's meet after the game if your afraid of public embarrassment. I know lots places we can meet up. But sadly you don't have the sack to come so...

Not upset at all I'm telling you what will happen and I really hope you do but my guess would be you'll stalk me like you have been doing apparently.

No need to answer this Blaster but does anyone's opinion on here truly matter to you? You have several of us that respect what you do for your community and this board but you do not need to defend yourself to someone that will never change their opinion of you. I get being pissed off at someone talking shit but this back and forth is absolutely ridiculous. He don't like you and now you want to whip his ass over it. Embrace being hated on brother.

Blaster you are definitely better than this... out of this whole thread you had only 2 people who "disliked" you...the rest of us enjoy you being on here. Dont let this spill over into real life...i'm sure they still have jails. No need to go to jail behind this. We all know those internet tough guys...make them mad by continuing to do what you've been doing. Its enough of us on here who dont mind your posts to interact with. So the rest of them...f#ck em!!! We know they wouldnt say half of this mess in person. This whole thread is getting out of hand...If you dont like a person's opinion then dont read it...better yet turn your computer off. Yall f*cking it up for the rest of us up here bitching and complaining about another dude...what are we WOMEN!?! No offense to any woman that may come across this.

Very fair man and I know I should've handled it better. I'm man enough to admit that. Thanks to everyone who has kind words and understand that this is for our opinions. And anyone who has been keeping up with me you know I'll never stop pissing haters off lol.

Sometimes we ask for something and when it gets there, we realize that we really didn't want it. After that point it's to late to take it back. Enjoy the games everyone on and off the field. Peace to us all.

Fort 89 I heard that the Rider kid broke his collar bone is there any truth to this
He got hurt Friday during the chilhowie game. Played 2 quarters with a broke collar bone. We all found out Monday. Just didn't want it to get out to soon.

I think this O is special, not because of the backs but the wide outs. If GW tries to run the ball twice up the middle then jet left on third down; they will be punting early and they will try this. Maybe a couple of times probably five or six in total all game. How will PM capitalize on these possessions is the question here, GW always goes conservative in big games, will it cost them today, maybe, but it is their game to win or lose. Don't get that twisted eaglesdad4O because the real deal is this; this is your third trip to Wythe county in the last three years, you have a new posse this time around, but when you leave town tonight you will feel no different then 2014 gw, or 2015 rr. GW 39 PM 18

This team is built around the QB,I can not think of another team GW did this with in the past, but maybe they have..
It's time to fly #7 #8 #19
Maroons know maroons

Congratulations Blaster and gw_loyal on a fine win. GW just to strong for the Blues, and too
Many weapons to defend apparently. Good win, now on to the next round.
Thank you Chilwar the boys did exactly what they needed to do tonight. GW is roiling now hopefully we can represent the West well next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT