ADVERTISEMENT

Blaster......

This thread really isn't about Blaster. It's about Fort89 and his insecurities in general.

It's entertaining, nonetheless, my friend lol
Insecurities? I have a blanket. I will have to say this, all of you GW fans do stick together. Of course people of your nature have a tendency of doing that.

Do we understand that KIDS are gonna play on Friday? KIDS!!! Not adults but kids. Be mindful of the kids. If we are divisive then they will be divisive.

I understand supporting your team but early on this season he started practically every post on here. That's why I don't click.
Well for the record in not a kid and isn't this a message board? If it is how else are conversations supposed to get started? I mean we as the users of this site are supposed to talk right? But I mean from the looks of it I have quite a few folks willing to check out my ungodly amount of posts so I'll be ok I think.

Do we understand that KIDS are gonna play on Friday? KIDS!!! Not adults but kids. Be mindful of the kids. If we are divisive then they will be divisive.
This board is for adults, go over to 2A if you want the kid board. LoL!!!

Hokie0015 What if GW loses and FC wins...omg...thats gonna be hilarious. Fort89 is going to go bananas. Im gonna have a huge bag of popcorn and gummy bears. lol. Just watching the comments.
It's not going to matter. If we both get beat, it's still on. We have heard this stuff all year. GW has staked their claim on the trophy well before the season started. It's going to be fun that's for sure.

Reactions: Dtayl6
So why you complaining? And maybe you should get someone to read all the post on here. Maybe you will a better understanding. I hope your head is feeling better, you are the one who got hit with that 2 by fo. Aren't you?
That's me, I didn't change my screen name like yourself. I figured it was only a matter of time before Fort Weplaywell showed up

Last edited:
Hokie0015 What if GW loses and FC wins...omg...thats gonna be hilarious. Fort89 is going to go bananas. Im gonna have a huge bag of popcorn and gummy bears. lol. Just watching the comments.

It's not going to matter. If we both get beat, it's still on. We have heard this stuff all year. GW has staked their claim on the trophy well before the season started. It's going to be fun that's for sure.

So a GW loss means more to you than a FC win?

And you wonder why I said "insecurities". But hey, by all means...Continue with your public meltdown. It's hilarious lol

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Folks, I have sat here and not said one word on the bashing that Blaster has taken
For absolutely no reason. Well, enough is enough. My message to for a certain young
Man to shut the hexx up, and close your darn mouth about a guy many folks on this site
Admire for his insight to the game of football, and his passion for his school.
In other words, your thoughts are unwanted in the way in you have presented them. Blaster
Is a loyal poster in this board, and is very accurate on his predictions. He is a football
Authority in the sense of knowing the game, and telling it like it is. Your insults about
Him are childish, and very disrespectful to you and your school. You should be ashamed
Of the things you have posted that children read. You need help young man. I urge you
To go guickly to the nearest mental health clinic for help with your problems.

And you wonder why I said "insecurities". But hey, by all means...Continue with your public meltdown. It's hilarious lol
Not at all, but FC hasn't claimed to be state champs for the last year either. GW has!

Folks, I have sat here and not said one word on the bashing that Blaster has taken
For absolutely no reason. Well, enough is enough. My message to for a certain young
Man to shut the hexx up, and close your darn mouth about a guy many folks on this site
In other words, your thoughts are unwanted in the way in you have presented them. Blaster
Is a loyal poster in this board, and is very accurate on his predictions. He is a football
Authority in the sense of knowing the game, and telling it like it is. Your insults about
Him are childish, and very disrespectful to you and your school. You should be ashamed
Of the things you have posted that children read. You need help young man. I urge you
Take your own advise sir. I will say no more about you, for it is my understanding you are not well yourself.

Insecurities are getting on here proclaiming your team is something it's NOT. You see that's what curtain people are doing. It's not that they are trying to convince the rest of us but only themselves. I'm sure after GW gets beat, all the GW posters will get together and have a night of drinking and wake up butt hurt over it.

Gw hasn't claimed to be either a few Gw Fan's may have but Gw as a whole has not and if Pm does beat Gw Friday then I hope only the best for them the rest of the tournament.But just because a couple of Gw Fan's proclaim them champions don't mean the whole community does.I don't understand why you are having such a problem with what blaster is saying I remember a couple of years back when you were doing the same thing when FC were supposed to be world killer's and last year you were you when they were 0-10 just asking

Gw hasn't claimed to be either a few Gw Fan's may have but Gw as a whole has not and if Pm does beat Gw Friday then I hope only the best for them the rest of the tournament.But just because a couple of Gw Fan's proclaim them champions don't mean the whole community does.I don't understand why you are having such a problem with what blaster is saying I remember a couple of years back when you were doing the same thing when FC were supposed to be world killer's and last year you were you when they were 0-10 just asking
Go read all of my post and you will get it. Like I said before, people of your nature stick together.

And what's my nature I'm a football fan who sticks with my team If there 10-0 or 0-10 not like some people on here but after the dust settles Friday night win or lose i will always support these kids this program and my community just like I have scenes 1980 .And to let you know if we lose Friday night and FC wins I will support them because there part of wythe county which is what you should do if FC loses Friday and Gw wins if either make it to Salem and win it all that's a win for Wythe county.

Reactions: FORT89
And what's my nature I'm a football fan who sticks with my team If there 10-0 or 0-10 not like some people on here but after the dust settles Friday night win or lose i will always support these kids this program and my community just like I have scenes 1980 .And to let you know if we lose Friday night and FC wins I will support them because there part of wythe county which is what you should do if FC loses Friday and Gw wins if either make it to Salem and win it all that's a win for Wythe county.
I do the same, when not at FC. Well oh blaster can tell you. I stand up there beside him. Good luck.

I watched Dr. Phil today and feel much better. Sorry blaster, you know I don't mean a thing that I post.

Probably one of the Fort fans who called the police and ended a soccer match at Narrows years back because they thought the opposing fans were acting "too hostile" Which was actually them going to the fence and demanding the coach be reprimanded and leave...I mean that will happen when the coach calls a Narrows student a "stupid SOB"...Fortunate enough to be officiating that one. Yeah, Fort is historically a class act.
FC has soccer?

And you wonder why I said "insecurities". But hey, by all means...Continue with your public meltdown. It's hilarious lol[/QUOTE
I'm trying to figure out who Fort89 is.....
Twas something along the lines of Chisweplaywell. doesnt really matter. I just think its really ironic that he would have a problem with somone like blaster, when he did the exact same thing, perhaps a little more obnoxious, with fort a few years ago. I think they were undefeated, and according to him were unstoppable. That ended in Essex. I think he may have threatened to hit me with a 2x4 lol. I think he actually got humbled and now seems to be a better person. I happen to agree with him about blaster. Just as he made it hard for anyone to pull for chiswell, blaster makes it hard for anyone to pull for wythe. I think both fort and blaster coached youth ball and had successful teams, and think because the kids play together for 6-7--8 yrs they know them like the back of their hand. Yes that helps, but it doesnt mean they will be unbeatable, which is where the problem came with fort. Thats my take

I know GW can be beat and actually hope for it once a year. And yes I did coach 99% of these kids and still talk to all of them very often. So I do know where there heads are. But I get it with me it's like beating a dead horse but I don't say a single thing that can't be backed up by actual facts. And some have an issue with me cause I say what I think weather it's nice or not. But either way if I'm likes or hated I really don't care. And mayne that is the issue but I'm me and always will be.

Twas something along the lines of Chisweplaywell. doesnt really matter. I just think its really ironic that he would have a problem with somone like blaster, when he did the exact same thing, perhaps a little more obnoxious, with fort a few years ago. I think they were undefeated, and according to him were unstoppable. That ended in Essex. I think he may have threatened to hit me with a 2x4 lol. I think he actually got humbled and now seems to be a better person. I happen to agree with him about blaster. Just as he made it hard for anyone to pull for chiswell, blaster makes it hard for anyone to pull for wythe. I think both fort and blaster coached youth ball and had successful teams, and think because the kids play together for 6-7--8 yrs they know them like the back of their hand. Yes that helps, but it doesnt mean they will be unbeatable, which is where the problem came with fort. Thats my take
Go back and do some research, we weren't undefeated. As far as me threatening to hit you with a 2byfo. That's bull crap and you know it. I could care less if you like me or not, but let's not tell lies. Thanks for following.

That's fair and I don't claim that GW is on a Salem, RL, Phoebus ect. But we are very very good for a 1A team and a mung 1A teams over the last few decades GW has always been near the top. Lets look at what you said about GW, Galax, fc from 2005-2016

Galax is 85-57, 3 double digit winning seasons and 1 state title, 7 winning seasons in a row

FC is 80-58, 3 double digit winning seasons and ZERO titles, 1 winning seasons in a row HAHAHAHAHA

GW is 112-35, 6 double digit winning seasons and 1 state title, 20 winning seasons in a row

Those numbers will show anyone who isn't from Wytheville why people from Wytheville are so high on out little football team.
We have two state titles during those 20 winning season "Class of 2002, we got one"

Hahahahahaha you keep telling yourself that if it helps you act hard. Go ask anyone I played with if I was good. But you are correct it was C you know the anchor of an O line. We only brone the GW passing record my senio year so year youre right no good. I promise you this you won't come say anything to my face tomorrow night since you think you know me. So keep acting hard keyboard warrior just remember it's easier to act hard from a distance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Westside236
Ok guys, it's game day. I like to hear some final thoughts from 2 of GW's most authorities,
Blaster and gw-loyal on the game.

I completely agree 02 was a freak D yall were special.
I think this O is special, not because of the backs but the wide outs. If GW tries to run the ball twice up the middle then jet left on third down; they will be punting early and they will try this. Maybe a couple of times probably five or six in total all game. How will PM capitalize on these possessions is the question here, GW always goes conservative in big games, will it cost them today, maybe, but it is their game to win or lose. Don't get that twisted eaglesdad4O because the real deal is this; this is your third trip to Wythe county in the last three years, you have a new posse this time around, but when you leave town tonight you will feel no different then 2014 gw, or 2015 rr. GW 39 PM 18

This team is built around the QB,I can not think of another team GW did this with in the past, but maybe they have..
It's time to fly #7 #8 #19

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT