ADVERTISEMENT

BOYS BB 1A Lancaster

reddevil818

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
Lancaster Red Devils beat Nandua72 to 36 last night at LHS. The game started of sloppy in the first quarter with LHS forcing shots, mid midway thru the first quart the coach sub in a fresh new five those players got ball rolling. In the second half LHS started of slow again and the coach again put in the second five players who went on a 24 to 4 run. Overall this was a very sloppy game Lancaster to needs to slow their game down and play with consistent and push the ball up the floor when the opportunity presents itself. Lancaster has a well balance scoring attack which will benefit them throughout the season. I think this was Corey Smith first game back since his injury and once he gets his game come into form the Devils will be hard to beat. I was also impress with second five of Lancaster the coach stated after the game that the second five could also be starter. Scoring breakdown

Starting 5
Smith 4
Frisby 5
BLee 9
Robinson 8
Veney 5
Second 5
Wilson 8
Forests 9
D Lee 6
Curry 6
Davenport 9
J lee 2

Again, very impress with the second five.

Thanks for the update!!! Great to hear about the devils .
I never heard, did they lose both games in the Christ Church tourney?
When is their next game?

I saw a post on FB yesterday (12/18/18) that said Lancaster fell to Northampton 71-68. What’s the story on that game? Is Northampton a sleeper.

I saw where Colonial Beach beat Northumberland by 19 last week also.

Just some food for thought: Surry County beat Northampton by 20 on a neutral floor Saturday.

Reactions: afitnupe75
Lancaster loses again last night, 55-42 to West Point. Hopefully if they have injuries, those players will be healthy soon.

That was a girls game. Northampton is pretty athletic and if they hit shots can sneak up on you .

I saw where Colonial Beach beat Northumberland by 19 last week also.

Yes while there was some very unusual situations (no refs or unusual ones?) at that game from what I am told, it was an embarrassing loss indeed for Northumberland.

It doesn't matter to me about the adversity, NHS is supposed to be a state contender - I hope this loss will be a wake up call and lead to drastic improvements in all areas for the Indians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT