11.Charles City (2-9) 2.73
12.Mathews (3-7) 2.50

Reactions: uvacavs1
Region Top 4
Surry
Lancaster
Northumberland
Colonial Beach - Has beating both Lancaster & Northumberland

Rapp is 10-1 but has benefit from a easy schedule they will not beat the NNK top 3 teams

Franklin and Northampton are two teams you can’t sleep on

Reactions: dringtuoti
Where is Carver Academy ranked? They have a decent record.

Why did I think they were Region A? Probably because they play in the Tidewater District with all Region A teams, I guess.

Rapp had an Easy Schedule? Who has Lancaster, CB, or NHS played that was so much harder than Rapps schedule?

Lancaster played in a tournament that had some tough teams in Christ Church. Northumberland only had 5 games so far & Colonial beach did just beat two teams that was in the State semifinals last year. I’m impressed by rapp start just think they will struggle when they district schedule comes in

Max Preps has Colonial Beach defeating Brunswick on Saturday night. Can anyone verify if that is correct or not?

CB won 92-91 vs Brunswick. Incredible game to watch. CB was up by 15 or so at 1 point just to go down by 11 with 4 mins left in the 4th. Climbed back and hit a buzzer beater. I

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Thanks. Colonial Beach has played a tough schedule and have some big wins.

Reactions: uvacavs1
We will finally find out how good Northumberland is this week -

NHS plays three teams in the top 7 (Region A) from Tuesday to Saturday. All games are at Northumberland which is a big plus for the Indians.

Lancaster on Tuesday, CB rematch on Friday and then Northampton on Saturday.

Can someone please post the basketball regular season radio coverage for Bay FM 101.7?

I have looked around but cannot find which games are on their schedule for the 2018-19 season.

Bay FM often covers big Northumberland and Lancaster games v various opponents.

Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT