ADVERTISEMENT

Brookville - Fluvanna

So glad someone will get to take advantage of the 40 bathroom stalls just joking but in all seriousness it is really awesome of Amherst to open up their home to other teams and not charge like some places

Reactions: blackknight_pride
So glad someone will get to take advantage of the 40 bathroom stalls just joking but in all seriousness it is really awesome of Amherst to open up their home to other teams and not charge like some places
We have offered and stepped up every time we are asked. We hosted Brookville in the playoffs years ago. Nelson used out field one year for their game. LU used our field one time for practice. . Several times this year teams used our field. Besides to get volunteers to help it a task, but people always step up. Proud of Amherst

Not only High School games but Amherst hosted Rec Football last 2 Saturdays also and has allowed practices there for a few weeks now after 6pm.

We have offered and stepped up every time we are asked. We hosted Brookville in the playoffs years ago. Nelson used out field one year for their game. LU used our field one time for practice. . Several times this year teams used our field. Besides to get volunteers to help it a task, but people always step up. Proud of Amherst
Didn’t Amherst also let Eastern View practice on their field before their game with Jefferson Forest a few years ago?

Didn’t Amherst also let Eastern View practice on their field before their game with Jefferson Forest a few years ago?
Yes I knew there was another one and also Lake Taylor the year they played in the state against Salem

Amherst Football let me tell each of you a true story. Louisa has scrimmaged Amherst for the last 2 years. I hope we continue. We have always received respect from everyone on site. After the scrimmage our players and coaches received food. Dominos pizza I’m not talking a slice and a glass of water. Each player received 1/2 of a pie and a gatorade. To me fellow poster that is what it is all about. Sportsmanship, Kindness & being a class program.

Amherst Football let me tell each of you a true story. Louisa has scrimmaged Amherst for the last 2 years. I hope we continue. We have always received respect from everyone on site. After the scrimmage our players and coaches received food. Dominos pizza I’m not talking a slice and a glass of water. Each player received 1/2 of a pie and a gatorade. To me fellow poster that is what it is all about. Sportsmanship, Kindness & being a class program.
Thank you so much. I brag on Amherst and get teased because of what I post, but we the boosters and administration care about who is at our facility. We love offering our stadium when needed. Last night, we were thanked over and over for being there for them from both Brookville and Fluvanna. A guy from Brookville came down and asked what we had for concessions so he could announce it over the system to get us support. Yes and we did get compliments on the food as well.

Thank you so much. I brag on Amherst and get teased because of what I post, but we the boosters and administration care about who is at our facility. We love offering our stadium when needed. Last night, we were thanked over and over for being there for them from both Brookville and Fluvanna. A guy from Brookville came down and asked what we had for concessions so he could announce it over the system to get us support. Yes and we did get compliments on the food as well.

Very classy.

You know Wikki, and Amherst didn't have to do anything to help a rival, they did it to help, and it's a good thing for those kids at Brookville and Fluvanna. They sound like they were respectful, unlike you who hosts had to jump in to disrespect someone

It is a message board and you can post whatever, but, For real? This is what we are talking about?...Sigh...it’s the playoffs...who’s gonna Win the brookville vs heritage game? Jf vs ecg game? Bburg vs phs game? Liberty vs whoever game and why? Substance! I don’t care about how a stadium looks. the field everywhere is 52.5 yards wide and 120 yards long. Im tryin not to eat consession stand food nor use a porta potty lest i have too. Concession stands, blow up dummies, smoke, and silver streamers, noise makers, etc. don't win games... Just sayin...break it down to the bone gristle

It is a message board and you can post whatever, but, For real? This is what we are talking about?...Sigh...it’s the playoffs...who’s gonna Win the brookville vs heritage game? Jf vs ecg game? Bburg vs phs game? Liberty vs whoever game and why? Substance! I don’t care about how a stadium looks. the field everywhere is 52.5 yards wide and 120 yards long. Im tryin not to eat consession stand food nor use a porta potty lest i have too. Concession stands, blow up dummies, smoke, and silver streamers, noise makers, etc. don't win games... Just sayin...break it down to the bone gristle
This is an opinion board. Obviously, the majority of the posts are specifically about the football game in general, but other factors come into play to help the enjoyment of the game. Wikki is a passionate Amherst fan who is also a big part of concessions there and volunteering so she is welcome to post whatever she wants as it pertains to the overall enjoyment and fans comfort. If you don't like a post just ignore it.

Reactions: wikki

Hey Wikki,
Will I see you November 30th for the Amherst Classic Wrestling tournament?

Reactions: wikki

Well maybe these games that you want to see discussed are bring discussed, perhaps not on a post about Brookville vs Fluvanna.

I was responding to a positive post who appreciated Amherst’s hospitality. We went over and above for Louisa and it was appreciated. This board is about high school football on who is going to win or lose, etc. it can also be about anything that goes along with it

I was responding to a positive post who appreciated Amherst’s hospitality. We went over and above for Louisa and it was appreciated. This board is about high school football on who is going to win or lose, etc. it can also be about anything that goes along with it

I'm sure all the ones that you have been hospitable to appreciate it Wikki

Reactions: mike salem
This is an opinion board. Obviously, the majority of the posts are specifically about the football game in general, but other factors come into play to help the enjoyment of the game. Wikki is a passionate Amherst fan who is also a big part of concessions there and volunteering so she is welcome to post whatever she wants as it pertains to the overall enjoyment and fans comfort. If you don't like a post just ignore it.
Yessir!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT