ADVERTISEMENT

Buckingham @ Goochland

Jul 18, 2014
Goochland
Buckingham put a whipping on Goochland last year. Normally this game is super hyped and talked about and there is nothing on the boards. I know Buckingham is having a tough year but we know Buckingham will come to the "Dog Pound" ready to play. Any thoughts on this matchup?

Buckingham put a whipping on Goochland last year. Normally this game is super hyped and talked about and there is nothing on the boards. I know Buckingham is having a tough year but we know Buckingham will come to the "Dog Pound" ready to play. Any thoughts on this matchup?
I feel like Goochland should run away with this one

Y'all will dominate this one. I think the 1st qtr will be competitive but after that it's all Bulldogs.

It is a rivalry game and we will take the game against Buckingham as we always do which is knowing we will be in a tough physical game. I have much respect for Buckingham and hope you turn your season around (after this game). I know you guys have a new coach and may be having some adjustment issues but has the injury bug hit you guys? I know you lost a lot of talent from last year but you still had some very talented players returning from last years squad. Buckingham has had probably one of the toughest off-seasons any team could go through which i am sure is part of it as well......

Reactions: catchtds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT