ADVERTISEMENT

BullRun Week 4 Games

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
East Rock travels to Buffalo Gap

Page County Travels to Luray

Central (Woodstock) travels to Clarke County for what should be a great game between 2 unbeaten teams.

Madison County travels to William Monroe

Strasburg has a bye

Thoughts on this weeks games?

For one I am interested in the Luray, Page game only because of the preseason predictions around both teams. Could the prognosticators have been completely wrong on both accounts? Should be a decent game.

ER/Gap should be close but the drop off at ER seems to be real. Good chance to right the ship but Gap is a pesky well coached team. I look for Gap to pull away slightly.

Central/Clarke should be a great game. Will have an eye towards that one as well to see who is stepping up to lead the BR. Could be a preview of a playoff matchup as well.

For one I am interested in the Luray, Page game only because of the preseason predictions around both teams. Could the prognosticators have been completely wrong on both accounts? Should be a decent game.

ER/Gap should be close but the drop off at ER seems to be real. Good chance to right the ship but Gap is a pesky well coached team. I look for Gap to pull away slightly.

Central/Clarke should be a great game. Will have an eye towards that one as well to see who is stepping up to lead the BR. Could be a preview of a playoff matchup as well.
Clarke has a chance this week and next to take control of the BR. They travel to Strasburg next week to face the Rams who are 3-0. While it is a surprising 3-0 record against 3 class 3 schools they have looked pretty good. Good defense and a solid rushing attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT