Clarke Hosts KW

Riverheads Travels to Tazwell

Madison Travels to Buckingham

Page travels to Bath County

Draft travels to Surry County

Buckingham hosts Madison County

Luray travels to Buffalo Gap

Thoughts on this weeks Matchups

Clarke County and King William is obviously the one many people will be keeping a close eye on, but I think East Rockingham and Central is going to be more interesting than many might think. Evidently, Madison County is better than what some thought they would be. That's an interesting matchup with Buckingham. Lastly, Tazewell is the second best team in the SWD behind Graham. Tazewell throws the ball, so Riverheads is going to see a team in Class 2 that likes to sling it, and Tazewell is supposed to be a little better this year than last, so that might be more interesting than some think just like East Rock and Central.

I look for East Rock to keep it close until fatigue sets in. Centrals front on both sides will wear you down. Riverheads I believe will be a little mad at how that game ended Friday and play a lot better. Strasburg and Broadway intrigues me. Broadway lost in OT and Strasburg found a way to win. Broadway has a athlete at the QB position and Strasburg is young at the QB spot and several Running backs are young. That should be a good one as well. But the Game of the week for Region B teams has to be Clarke vs KW matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT