ADVERTISEMENT

Called it again…

Not really a classic unless you consider two "meh" teams playing "meh" football to be classic. FC terribly undisciplined, Salem with a porous D and no OL. Skill position talent exists for Salem but unless they get the lines figured out on both sides of the ball this is an 11-12 game season.

2 point try might have been the worst call Edwards has ever made as a coach (I haven't seen his whole career but it was an unbelievably bad call). For him of all people to try and get cute to beat Salem is crazy.

We shall see what the staff does going forward. There's promising stuff on offense but they really love to try square pegs into round holes early in the season, question is will it come up and bite them in the rear before they finally figure it out.

Wasn’t there hence I said “sounded”. Congrats to Salem on the bounce back.

Watched the 2nd half on NFHS. I'm all for going for the win but was that was a terrible play call

Salem had a lot of players at new positions on the field tonight. Alot of the guys that were playing 2 ways before are now either on Defense or Offense, mainly on the O and D line. Franklin has a decent O line and D line for the most part.. Salem is just going to struggle to run power this year. #2 is a game changer for Salem, showed some glimpses of it tonight, just not sure he can stay healthy!! He left the game after a good peppering at the line of scrimmage.. Didn’t return, he was on the sideline, not sure of his status at the moment, hopefully he can/will bounce back

Franklin Co had no problem running the ball all night. I don't understand that playcall. I completely agree with going for 2, but they should have stuck with what worked all night.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT