ADVERTISEMENT

Calm before the Storm

General172011

VaPreps Rookie
Aug 22, 2022
We are 24 hours away from the beginning & the end of championship dreams. I can’t wait!! What is your favorite game this weekend in each class? Mine in Class 6-3 are
Class 6: Smith @ GA
Class 5: Bird @ Matoaca
Class 4: Powhatan @ Huguenot
Class 3: Colonial Heights @ LT

6: Thomas Dale vs. Western Branch Can Dale advance.
5: Freeman vs Hermitage
4. King George vs. Hanover. I don't think KG will lose, but I want to see how they defend a very physical team.
3. TJ vs. Goochland I want a TJ vs Hopewell matchup.

Reactions: General172011
6: Thomas Dale vs. Western Branch Can Dale advance.
5: Freeman vs Hermitage
4. King George vs. Hanover. I don't think KG will lose, but I want to see how they defend a very physical team.
3. TJ vs. Goochland I want a TJ vs Hopewell matchup.
TD vs Western Branch caught my attention as well. Truth be told I have no idea on how good WB is but I feel like TD has been on cruise control the last few weeks and need to get that fire back. I worry Dale piqued too early but I hope I am wrong about that.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
TD vs Western Branch caught my attention as well. Truth be told I have no idea on how good WB is but I feel like TD has been on cruise control the last few weeks and need to get that fire back. I worry Dale piqued too early but I hope I am wrong about that.
I was really concerned when they lost their starting quarterback, but they have proven to be rather resilient, and they proved to be resilient against two pretty good teams in Hopewell and Dinwiddie. Western branch took a pretty bad beating early in the season to Benedictine,and I don’t think they have enough to play 4 quarters with Dale either. In my opinion, neither of them have enough to go 4 quarters with Manchester, even though Manchester has not been seriously challenged since Highland Springs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT