ADVERTISEMENT

Can Bassett Beat Magna Vista again?

they can and they will if magna vista dont stop turning the ball over and the o-line getting bullied. magna vista defense will be fine just offense needs to step up i predict offense does enough to win with strong def and magna vista wins 20-14

they can and they will if magna vista dont stop turning the ball over and the o-line getting bullied. magna vista defense will be fine just offense needs to step up i predict offense does enough to win with strong def and magna vista wins 20-14
MV has a large senior O- line and they are well coached, they will show up Friday night big time and MV will win.

If MV can’t get yards running ball it’ll be a long night for the warriors. And oh yeah not fumble 4 times would help.

Last edited:
OIdBengal I really hope you are right about your predictions on the Oline and the outcome this upcoming friday. MV's O line is to big to let a 3-4 man front get pressure like they have been. I have watched several games of this offense and they get complacent or lazy to say the least. I also noticed when the offense comes off the field neither of the offense coaches gets the players together to correct there mistakes unlike the defense coaches. I really hope adjustments are made this week that will not only help them win this friday but make a run in the playoffs as well.

That’s right oldbengal, 5 guys can’t block 7. That’s why I said in earlier post that if mv runs the same run plays the opposing team should just focus in on the Rb. The qb doesn’t seem to want to pull the ball and hit the corner.

1.MV plays with only 5 down lineman, for the past three weeks they’ve faced a 7 man box with blitz’s, loops and twists. 7-5=2 simple math.
2.MV Offensive Coordinator is head coach Joe Favero
3. Online coach uses IPad every series and meets with his linemen almost every time they come off the field. Hudl is used when scouting so pregame adjustments are made, in game adjustments are made, half time adjustments are made but 7-5 =2
4. Short passes, quick throws ,backs used to help block, this is how you beat a crowed overmanned box. None of this has to do with the Oline.
5. MV s pass protection is the best I’ve ever seen in football.
I saw Halifax get very good pressure rushing four on quite a few occasions. Bassett got pressure with 5 and 6 several times when MV was keeping in a back to block.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT