ADVERTISEMENT

Cayden Cook-Cash picks up offer

Any idea if they see him more as a RB or LB? Staunton River had a Rb a few years back that set all kinds of records on offense, but went to Richmond as a LB.

Any idea if they see him more as a RB or LB? Staunton River had a Rb a few years back that set all kinds of records on offense, but went to Richmond as a LB.
Overstreet, was the rb from Staunton river, I say CCC will be a lb for wherever he goes

Definitely Linebacker and if not Linebacker, Tight End before running back at the college level.

Wherever CCC elects to go, I hope he actually gets to play. I have always wondered about college ball and the exorbitant number of players they carry on their rosters. I think it numbers over 100 in some cases. So it would seem as if there would have to be a whole lot of those that never get to play a down so I would hate to see that happen to him.

Reactions: Bama1985
He'll play. He's different. Different mindset and work ethic, and when he arrives and the coaches see him clearly outworking everybody which is exactly what will happen, he'll be noticed. He will be a star at the next level at inside linebacker.

Reactions: Bama1985
I hope you are right. You can almost count on one hand the number of players that Riverheads has had advance to the major college level. So it would be nice to see him go someplace big and give us someone to follow on Saturdays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT