ADVERTISEMENT

Central (Woodstock) 2021 Region 2B Champions

Hoping for a injury free and good game. Safe Travels. Final 4 in the state now. None of the remaining teams have anything to hang there head about win or lose next weekend. With your guys stud running back I give you all the advantage
Definitely hope all the players stay injury free and everyone has safe travels. I know both teams will leave it all on the field

Hats off to Central. Not only did I underestimate them, I underestimated the entire region against Draft. I just didn't think Draft could be beat by any other Class 2 team up there. Draft wasn't just beat, they were physically pounded. Did to Stuarts Draft what SD does to others. Great looking lineplay by Central. I said earlier, until SD loses, I will not believe it til I see it. Well, I seen it.

Reactions: BullRun66
Well, SD proved me and Mr Buckingham wrong. SD didn't roll everyone like I said and there was indeed a team that could knock off the Cougars that wasn't named Buckingham.
Congrats to their players and Coaches. A heck of a run they are on.

Well, SD proved me and Mr Buckingham wrong. SD didn't roll everyone like I said and there was indeed a team that could knock off the Cougars that wasn't named Buckingham.
Congrats to their players and Coaches. A heck of a run they are on.
Yea, they might have proved Mr. Knuckleball a little more wrong. I was wrong in stating if any team in the region were to beat SD, it would be Buckingham. That's a far ways from saying Buckingham Would beat Draft, so I sense the "knuckleball" attempt as the knuckleballer had self-proclaimed, only as a knuckleball could, as having Draft by 3 touchdowns over everyone in the region. Well, SD lost by 2 Touchdowns, so by my count, you were off by 5 touchdowns, and oh yea, to use your words......"get ready for basketball season". Hopefully there is some spin on those jump shots and no knucklers.

Reactions: BC_Knights
Yea, they might have proved Mr. Knuckleball a little more wrong. I was wrong in stating if any team in the region were to beat SD, it would be Buckingham. That's a far ways from saying Buckingham Would beat Draft, so I sense the "knuckleball" attempt as the knuckleballer had self-proclaimed, only as a knuckleball could, as having Draft by 3 touchdowns over everyone in the region. Well, SD lost by 2 Touchdowns, so by my count, you were off by 5 touchdowns, and oh yea, to use your words......"get ready for basketball season". Hopefully there is some spin on those jump shots and no knucklers.

Could have lost by 4 touchdowns if their defense did not step up and force 2 turnovers inside the 5 on 2 Central drives going in to score. Central is well balanced on offense and they get multiple defenders to the football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT