ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville boys and girls combined 20-0

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Both teams have a great chance to make deep postseason runs. Boys just blitzed a good New Kent team on the road after wins over Norfolk Collegiate and Patrick Henry. Girls just won the Daily Progress Tournament and have beaten most of their opponents handily. District play will get in full swing and both teams have to play Western twice in the regular season still, but been an awesome season in Cville so far.

Both teams have a great chance to make deep postseason runs. Boys just blitzed a good New Kent team on the road after wins over Norfolk Collegiate and Patrick Henry. Girls just won the Daily Progress Tournament and have beaten most of their opponents handily. District play will get in full swing and both teams have to play Western twice in the regular season still, but been an awesome season in Cville so far.
good to know will keep an eye out.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I got Charlottesville vs Varina for the ship this year.
We will see. Varina looks good man. Overall, I gotta say, I think this is a down year for C4. C3 is stronger as a whole. Some quality teams though still. Hampton has had a great season, Henrico is always gonna be good, Tuscy returned a lot. No King's Fork really opened things up I feel like on the east side of things. Charlottesville has a really good chance to make the finals this year. 4D is down, Glass and Handley are going to be tough either way but both are worse than last year (IMO), and then Tuscy is the one to get past out of Region C.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
We will see. Varina looks good man. Overall, I gotta say, I think this is a down year for C4. C3 is stronger as a whole. Some quality teams though still. Hampton has had a great season, Henrico is always gonna be good, Tuscy returned a lot. No King's Fork really opened things up I feel like on the east side of things. Charlottesville has a really good chance to make the finals this year. 4D is down, Glass and Handley are going to be tough either way but both are worse than last year (IMO), and then Tuscy is the one to get past out of Region C.
Charlottesville has the best resume in C4 so far. Hampton beat Menchville tonight and they played Woodside very close. I’ve seen Varina play a few times and a lot of their guys are still getting out of football mode. They’ll be very very good come February. Tusky has a lot of size (a lot like Western) and I think they’ll be a tough out too. C3 is probably the best field but C4 is right behind them.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT