ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville done

schoolboard

VaPreps All District
Oct 21, 2006
Opposing player from previous game tested positive, and apparently it was a player who played significant minutes, so Charlottesville players quarantined for two weeks. That is very sad.

Opposing player from previous game tested positive, and apparently it was a player who played significant minutes, so Charlottesville players quarantined for two weeks. That is very sad.
Know just how you feel. Glass and Heritage had to drop out and quarantine.

I just hope it doesn't hit any other schools, any other sports. Seems like these multi-team regional wrestling tournaments could be recipe for disaster under these types of quarantine rules.

What happens if 🏈 goes down this path, would be a sad way to crown a state champion, but could happen, and the players week to week practice and games and everything in between.. Stay safe..

Sad about Glass - Heritage, but same happened, about official, so why didn't LCA have to quartine as well,??? 😳

Sad about Glass - Heritage, but same happened, about official, so why didn't LCA have to quartine as well,??? 😳
I had that same question in my mind. Glass and Heritage played on that Tuesday, then Heritage played LCA on Thursday, while Glass and Brookville didn’t play. Then Glass and Heritage quarantine, and LCA is still in the tournament. Guess we’ll never know. Hope LCA stays healthy and makes a run!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT