ADVERTISEMENT

Chilwar25

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
I heard that the Warriors took it to the Tigers something like 38-3 is this true? And if so it might be time to put Chilhowie back on the map.

Yep Blaster, Chilhowie looked pretty good against Honaker Friday night. But, It must be said
That Honaker is young this year, just like Chilhowie has been the last two years. Honaker still
Has a lot of good players, and size, and can throw the ball pretty good. Their line is big and their
Numbers are solid. They just lack experience, which will come during the season. But talent
Wise, Honaker is down from that run they enjoyed for years, but knowing them, they will
Still win 6-8 games with their schedule and be right their come November.
You must also remember that Chilhowie played a lot of Sophomores, that real good class
That went unbeaten 2 years ago. We will see just how much Chilhowie has improved in a few
Weeks. Till then, I am not putting much in this one scrimmage.
How is GW going to do against those Dawgs this Friday? Tazewell always has the potential to
Play well, and they should have some skill players back.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Yep Blaster, Chilhowie looked pretty good against Honaker Friday night. But, It must be said
That Honaker is young this year, just like Chilhowie has been the last two years. Honaker still
Has a lot of good players, and size, and can throw the ball pretty good. Their line is big and their
Numbers are solid. They just lack experience, which will come during the season. But talent
Wise, Honaker is down from that run they enjoyed for years, but knowing them, they will
Still win 6-8 games with their schedule and be right their come November.
You must also remember that Chilhowie played a lot of Sophomores, that real good class
That went unbeaten 2 years ago. We will see just how much Chilhowie has improved in a few
Weeks. Till then, I am not putting much in this one scrimmage.
How is GW going to do against those Dawgs this Friday? Tazewell always has the potential to
Play well, and they should have some skill players back.
They have a few skill players but I honestly don't see them keeping up with us. All of the video I've seen they have no line play on D and no blocking on O. They didn't seem to have much speed the QB can throw it but I don't think he will have the time to against GW. They might get a td or 2 over the top our secondary needs to come along a bit but if it does GW is going to be extremely hard to deal with.

They have a few skill players but I honestly don't see them keeping up with us. All of the video I've seen they have no line play on D and no blocking on O. They didn't seem to have much speed the QB can throw it but I don't think he will have the time to against GW. They might get a td or 2 over the top our secondary needs to come along a bit but if it does GW is going to be extremely hard to deal with.
Not sure the Denver Broncos could keep up with you guys.

Chilhowie 27 Castlewood 14

Chilhowie did not look good against Castlewood. The Warriors jumped out to 27-7 lead
Then Castlewood began to take them to their wood shed. Chilhowie did Play a lot of 2s and 3s
The second half, but they just could not get it together. They had over 100 yds in penalties,
And a lot of other mistakes. Castlewood has a scrappy team, and had several costly turnovers
The second half.
If Chilhowie stinks it up against Marion, it want be very pretty for the Warriors. I do expect
The Warriors to play better, but you just never know with CHS if they will show up or not.
To be honest, Folks were a little disappointed with their play in the rain. Maybe they can't
Play in the rain. Castlewood did!

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT