ADVERTISEMENT

Clarke at Luray

On an actual football question, are the Luray defensive linemen and linebackers as physical and strong as the ones from Draft? Draft effectively shut down Clarke's running game, is Luray capable of doing the same.

As we have mentioned on here before, the Stonewall Jackson concession stand also is known for having a great selection and some cool stuff. Also wayyyyy on down the Valley, I found the James River concessions to be interesting one night a few years ago. As for commercial places around here, if it can't be Roys, then I like Log Cabin Bar b q near Massanutten. But obviously it depends on where you are going and where you are coming from.

On an actual football question, are the Luray defensive linemen and linebackers as physical and strong as the ones from Draft? Draft effectively shut down Clarke's running game, is Luray capable of doing the same.
Coach thinks so. There’s a lot of chatter about passing the ball more.

Well, it was a close game. Best game I've seen all season. Clarke lost, 34-35. On the 2nd TD, Luray got an Unsportsmanlike penalty, so Clarke elected to try for 2. Didn't work. There was only 1 punt in the game, and that was by Luray near the very end of the First half. #55 for Clarke, Clay Welsh, went down very early in the game, looked like his knee got rolled up on. He left on the cart, I think his parents drove him to Winchester Medical Center, his knee was really swollen. Late in the game, Peyton Rutherford went down with what looks like an ankle sprain, then Colby Childs also went down with an ankle sprain. They seem to be okay though, but did not return to the game. This was an all out battle back and forth. Holloway is FAST!!! Childs is really improving on his passing. Danny Lyman can catch just about anything and can juke the heck out of a defense.

Did not stop at Roy Rogers, got a good burger and pizza at the game. The band sounded good too, even though it was small.

Next time you go to aLuray game, hit the Triple Crown BBQ across the highway from the Walmart. Couple miles past the ball field, but worth it.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT