ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman Fox

You've lit the shauntclair signal.

So happy for him, got a couple hard first downs and a nice move for the TD.

Zach Hoyt got some backup time as well and its good because he's got a great shot to be the starting center next year.

You've lit the shauntclair signal.

So happy for him, got a couple hard first downs and a nice move for the TD.

Zach Hoyt got some backup time as well and its good because he's got a great shot to be the starting center next year.

Yeah, I remember that debate. It was Shanti against the world. Great to see the 4a guys getting a shot. Awesome!

Update: Another Class 4 grad.and true freshman, Clayton Cheatham scores for JMU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Potter
I saw a lot of players from 4a getting shots with Va Tech. I saw the three Salem players . Coleton Taylor , a redshirt senior long snapper, who has started for three years. Zachariah Hoyt was in for the whole fourth quarter and looked comfortable and made some good blocks. He is a redshirt freshman and will get a good look to start and Coleman Fox who I believe is a sophomore , gets some reps and scored a TD. Also Dylan Rivers from Sherando is being looked at a future starter and Hezekiah Grimsley from Lafayette made a catch or two is progressing nicely for a true freshman.

Don't forget Yetur Gross-Matos from Chancellor getting some meaningful snaps as a true freshman for the #4 team in the country PSU. Plus Trace McSorley from Briar Woods and Desean Hamilton from Mountain View. PSU is building a nice recruiting base in VA with a few more commits in 2018 and possibly Brandon Smith from Louisa in 2019. I know VT is a big deal here but if you've never been to PSU then you simply don't understand.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT