ADVERTISEMENT

College kids

Oct 19, 2016
Just wanted to see how everyone's players from last year are holding up in college. I know Dang our wingback from last year is having a great time at mount union and should be looking at playing time his junior year. With a powerhouse program like that I wouldn't expect anything less.

Grant our DT from last year is loving Emory and Henry. He got moved to D-End and is learning the ropes. Hope to see him on the field soon for the Wasps.

Roper our blocking back from last year blew his knee out first practice. Very sad news, he always played hard and with a lot of passion. I know he is happy it didn't happen last year though. He is back home now and just going to community college as well as rehab. Don't know about his plans in the future.

Ottobre out safety from last year is seeing the field already at the Naval Prep Academy. I know he is greatly enjoying it there. I hope he continues to grow and see the field.

And finally Turner our Qb from last year. Haven't heard much about him lately obviously the baseball season hasn't started but looking forward to hearing about him.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT