Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Buckingham

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Who wins Region B and why? I think Central Woodstock defends their title over Riverheads. Central returns enough from Offense and Defense. Lopez is also going to play Offense some this year and he is the Returning Region Defensive player of the year. Forbes will get more work playing tailback more than full back and he is a stud on defense as well. Their Qb is going to be a second year starter this year. Riverheads is going to be Riverheads. They are going to line up and dare you to stop the run game with Cook Cash and I think Centrals Defense will be up to the task.

Strasburg lost over 95% of all the touchdowns scored last year from the Region Runner up team. Colby Shaw is a big time returner on the line and at linebacker. Other than that Braydon Decristifario is the only RB returning that saw the endzone last year.

Clarke should be better since they were young last year havent heard much on them or the rest of the Region

Last edited:
Reactions: pizzzzza
King William plays several of the top Region B teams in the regular season this year. Woodstock, Stuarts Draft, Clarke, and Strasburg. Looking forward to it

King William plays several of the top Region B teams in the regular season this year. Woodstock, Stuarts Draft, Clarke, and Strasburg. Looking forward to it
I am glad to see some of the teams in Region B stepping up and playing some tougher teams in the regular season. Does KW come to Strasburg?

I am glad to see some of the teams in Region B stepping up and playing some tougher teams in the regular season. Does KW come to Strasburg?
They do. Central Woodstock is the only one of the four that come to KW this year. Next year of course it'll be reversed

Who wins Region B and why? I think Central Woodstock defends their title over Riverheads. Central returns enough from Offense and Defense. Lopez is also going to play Offense some this year and he is the Returning Region Defensive player of the year. Forbes will get more work playing tailback more than full back and he is a stud on defense as well. Their Qb is going to be a second year starter this year. Riverheads is going to be Riverheads. They are going to line up and dare you to stop the run game with Cook Cash and I think Centrals Defense will be up to the task.

Strasburg lost over 95% of all the touchdowns scored last year from the Region Runner up team. Colby Shaw is a big time returner on the line and at linebacker. Other than that Braydon Decristifario is the only RB returning that saw the endzone last year.

Clarke should be better since they were young last year havent heard much on them or the rest of the Region
Don't count out Buckingham.

Reactions: BCKnights
Haven't heard anything. I do know Coach Yew and Hoover keep it pretty vanilla in scrimmages.

Reactions: 19GHS87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT