Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
1. George Washington
2. Amherst County
3. Charlottesville
4. Liberty Christian
5. EC Glass
6. Jefferson Forest

Liberty Christian needs to win tonight @ GW Danville to reclaim the #3 spot from Charlottesville.
If the tournament does end up like this, here is the schedule:

#5 EC Glass @ #4 LCA, Monday
#6 Jefferson Forest @ #3 Charlottesville, Monday

EC Glass/LCA @ #1 George Washington, Tuesday
JF/Cville @ #2 Amherst County, Tuesday

Championship, Friday

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
1. George Washington
2. Amherst County
3. Charlottesville
4. Liberty Christian
5. EC Glass
6. Jefferson Forest

Liberty Christian needs to win tonight @ GW Danville to reclaim the #3 spot from Charlottesville.

JF/Cville @ #2 Amherst County, Wednesday

Championship, Friday
Amherst 51 Rustburg 45

1. George Washington
2. Amherst County
3. Charlottesville
4. Liberty Christian
5. EC Glass
6. Jefferson Forest

JF/Cville @ #2 Amherst County, Wednesday

Championship, Friday
Amherst folks are saying we play Tuesday night not Wednesday

Never know what GW team will show up. They're a good team but they go back to their old ways. Playing too much street ball and they probably were tired tonight as well. It's do or die next week.
What did you think about LCA. We beat them twice, it is going to be hard to beat them again

I didn't see the game but my dad did. LCA looks to be pretty good for the video he sent me. One of their guys had 29 points and 11 rebounds..Cuffee is his name.

Yes, Elijah Cuffee and Jay Barber (who had 38 points and 8 treys the night before against Brookville) are Liberty University commits. Adding Cuffee makes LCA much more formidable. Still, am surprised GW lost this one at home, given how well they play there usually and how srong they had been playing entering his contest.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Yes, Elijah Cuffee and Jay Barber (who had 38 points and 8 treys the night before against Brookville) are Liberty University commits. Adding Cuffee makes LCA much more formidable. Still, am surprised GW lost this one at home, given how well they play there usually and how srong they had been playing entering his contest.
Not making ANY excuses for GW because LCA was clearly the better team but Patrick Robinson fouled out with 3 and a half minutes remaining with GW down 4. They lost to LCA last year as well and still ended up winning Conference 23. Big letdown after beating Martinsville.

Not making ANY excuses for GW because LCA was clearly the better team but Patrick Robinson fouled out with 3 and a half minutes remaining with GW down 4. They lost to LCA last year as well and still ended up winning Conference 23. Big letdown after beating Martinsville.
Looks like you will be playing them again

That first game with Charlottesville Amherst lead the entire time until the 4th, not sure what happened to us in that game

I was at that one. Cville just caught fire and Amherst couldn't get anything going offensively. I have a feeling Amherst is going to exact revenge if they play again.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT