ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats JF

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
What a game! The battle of the defenses. Much love to my guy @jfcav1! Those backs are legit and their defense shut GW down! Very grateful I got to meet @catchtds! It was a pleasure brother! I’m very proud of how GW’s defense played. They were just on the field too long tonight because the offense could not sustain drives. JF’s interior D-Line and Linebackers played exceptionally well. JF wore them down. JF is a team to be reckoned with come November.

You’re a class act, DSH. Very impressed with your guys. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting this kind of defensive performance from either side. More than the running ability from Keenan(35), which is what he is being recruited for, I am so proud of his defensive performance. He is such a selfless team player.

Last edited:
JF is legit bro! I knew they were. They are a deep playoff run contender. I believe GW is too. They had too many drops and questionable play calling. Gotta get better. GW’s defense played really good as JFCav1 said. I’d love to see JF’s time of possession.

In fairness to myself, you guys hype the hell out of GW and I bite hard each time. I thought you guys were going to embarrass Salem last year too, the week after the Salem secondary gave up a thousand yards to a team who was known for their run game.

Not that GW isn't good, you guys are just good salesmen for them.

Hopefully that game winning catch by Cupit was recorded. JF throws it on 4th and Goal.. GW bats the ball up, Cupit catches the ball laying on his back in the endzone! Easily one of the best high school games I’ve seen in the past 5 years.

Well my prediction was way off. I didn't know a thing about JF and had read how good GW is. Not saying they aren't, but I was shocked to see the score

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
You’re a class act, DSH. Very impressed with your guys. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting this kind of defensive performance from either side. More than the running ability from Keenan(35), which is what he is being recruited for, I am so proud of his defensive performance. He is such a selfless team player.
I stopped at Sheetz after the game and one of the JF fans said Keenan Cupit was being looked at by Bama. I can see that!

Loved this game can’t be mad about anything! JF was just simply the better team tonight! See you in November guys(but can you leave Cupit on bench sheesh) Lol!!
Don't put the cart before the horse. JF still has to go through Seminole play. They quite possibly could have 2-3 loses in district. I think Brookville, Heritage and Glass all are capable of beating JF. But JF could also end up 10-0. Who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT