ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Coach Fischer and Louisa

Sorry to all the great Dinwiddie folks. Still a great season!

I read an awesome article today in the RT-D on Louisa's Coach Fischer. Fantastic job he has done. What a way to go out as he is retiring this year due to health reasons. Best wishes and Good luck the rest of the way.

Welcome to the Jungle...

Great game! Long ride home after a loss but i am very happy for the great season the Generals had. It was really nice to meet 1Gensfan!!! It was cool to see you in all your Generals Garb!!!! BN, always good to see you sir! Im looking forward to the rest of the playoffs even without my beloved Generals. We still might make the trip to Williamsburg!!!

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Great game! Long ride home after a loss but i am very happy for the great season the Generals had. It was really nice to meet 1Gensfan!!! It was cool to see you in all your Generals Garb!!!! BN, always good to see you sir! Im looking forward to the rest of the playoffs even without my beloved Generals. We still might make the trip to Williamsburg!!!
Definitely a pleasure to meet you and grandson as well sir. I'm glad I spoke up when I heard Maryland or may have missed the opportunity! Glad you got home safe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT