ADVERTISEMENT

Conversations feature turned on

VaPrepsRod

VaPreps All Region
Staff
Jul 5, 2008
I looked into the "Conversations" feature with the support team and got it enabled for the site.

Subscribers will now be able to send private messages back and forth with each other, if desired.

To start a conversation, just click on a user's name and from the pop window that appears, click on "Start a Conversation". A new page will open that looks a lot like the Create a Thread page. From there, you can add other users to make a group conversation, add a thread title and the conversation content. When finished, click the blue "Start a Conversation" button at the bottom of the page and your message will be sent.

Users will know when they receive a private message when the envelope icon next to their name in the upper right hand corner has a red box next to it.

Enjoy!

I looked into the "Conversations" feature with the support team and got it enabled for the site.

Subscribers will now be able to send private messages back and forth with each other, if desired.

To start a conversation, just click on a user's name and from the pop window that appears, click on "Start a Conversation". A new page will open that looks a lot like the Create a Thread page. From there, you can add other users to make a group conversation, add a thread title and the conversation content. When finished, click the blue "Start a Conversation" button at the bottom of the page and your message will be sent.

Users will know when they receive a private message when the envelope icon next to their name in the upper right hand corner has a red box next to it.

Enjoy!
Really cool feature that will come in handy for sure! Thanks Rod.

Does it just work for subscribers, and not members? I still can't do it on mine so i figured that was the case. Good feature to have I guess I'll just stick with the emails for private messages.

Does it just work for subscribers, and not members? I still can't do it on mine so i figured that was the case. Good feature to have I guess I'll just stick with the emails for private messages.

Yep, subscribers only. A choice made way above my head.

Yep, subscribers only. A choice made way above my head.
I understand Rod, not complaining at all for sure. Really appreciate everything you do sir, If it weren't for so many things going on I would have already gotten a subscription by now. It looks like a good deal.

I understand Rod, not complaining at all for sure. Really appreciate everything you do sir, If it weren't for so many things going on I would have already gotten a subscription by now. It looks like a good deal.

Yeah, definitely wasn't meant for you, Mike. Just wanted to head off the pitchfork and fire mob as quickly as possible.

Reactions: gwb16
Th
Yeah, definitely wasn't meant for you, Mike. Just wanted to head off the pitchfork and fire mob as quickly as possible.
Thanks to some generous friends I'm a subscriber now so I hope to be able to post and contribute on that level as well. Thanks to those who made it happen, won't mention names because they didn't do it for attention, but mucho gracias!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT