ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Creek vs Oscar Smith

757FridayNiteZ

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 9, 2015
In the 757, we rarely have the epic battles seen in the other regions until playoff time. (Westfield vs Centreville, Herm vs HSHS, Salem vs Dinwiddie, etc) But Friday, Deep Creek vs Smith game will feature 2 teams that should be battling for their regional Titles come December! The winner will likely win the Southeastern District, too.

You're all invited to come experience the Tiger Ambush atmosphere! It'll be a packed house which will rival any of the televised games they've experienced. @ $6 it's a great entertainment value! For local flavor, it comes right to the game. It's hard to beat Pollard's chicken strips. Afterwards, I enjoy Cookout shakes, Burgers (so, so to OK), Carolina BBQ, or my favorite, club style chicken charcoal grilled sandwiches!

Expect long lines but by heading over to the gate over by the practice field, you might just get right in without much headache. If you come in from out of town, try to avoid coming down via I-64 East at all cost. Coming in via 460/58 can save you 1/2 - 1 hr delays sitting in rush hour traffic!

I wonder if Gameday Magazine is going to stream this game live?

Hey Matt, are you doing a live blog from there?

NiteZ, you know that 99% of the folks on Preps are firmly loyal to "their" team. Meaning not many are looking around for the best game to attend. But for sure, it should be a heck of a game. Maybe a few extra folks will make the trip.

Now, about describing all the good food, that is like bribery. In case you haven't noticed, most of us on Preps like food, second only to football. (Just look at most of our bellies for proof).

NiteZ, are you on twitter? If so, please give us your Twitter name if you plan to tweet out updates during the game.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I wonder if Gameday Magazine is going to stream this game live?

Hey Matt, are you doing a live blog from there?

NiteZ, you know that 99% of the folks on Preps are firmly loyal to "their" team. Meaning not many are looking around for the best game to attend. But for sure, it should be a heck of a game. Maybe a few extra folks will make the trip.

Now, about describing all the good food, that is like bribery. In case you haven't noticed, most of us on Preps like food, second only to football. (Just look at most of our bellies for proof).

NiteZ, are you on twitter? If so, please give us your Twitter name if you plan to tweet out updates during the game.

I expect Matt will be giving updates throughout the night; I wouldn't be very good about updates. & food was definitely meant to entice anyone on the fence about coming.

Our group, which is always growing, figuratively and literally, spend almost as much time talking about food as we do football. It's fun. When we go to an unfamiliar area, rather for football, business, or just traveling, we reach out to one another about where to eat and what to order.

Hey Navy, what was the name of that joint we found when we went down to the MV at Phoebus playoff game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT