ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Creek vs Oscar Smith

757FridayNiteZ

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 9, 2015
Copied from the 6A board.

Great live updates from the game tonight.

https://virginiapreps.forums.rivals...ates-deep-creek-6-0-at-oscar-smith-5-1.52147/

As I read this, I realized Matt was able to capture the ebb and the flow of this game very well! The rain was not fun to be out in but this game was exciting as a fan!

Deep Creek IS a good team and I expect them to make quiet a run in the 4A playoffs! I have gained respect for the Hornets & they do appear to be a newer version of their old success!

However, I think I just saw one of the best defensive efforts out of Oscar Smith since I've been following them in 2009.

Both teams are for real and I'm glad to see the S.E. District have another contender. The tougher competition will prepare each team for more success come playoff time.

A lot of excitement at the top of the S.E. District this year. We still have Smith vs I.River, KF vs Deep Creek and the last week is Smith vs KF

Smith likely stays on top this year, but the district has some really good teams.

Sounds like in the end DC just didn't have the juice for all four quarters, I'd assume a lot more guys going both ways.

Reactions: CavsGrad
DC definitely had more 2way players, such is the advantages of the larger schools ( 6A vs 4A). But head to head, Deep Creek should perform very well against any other 4A team. It's likely, they'll finish 8-2 or even 9-1 if they manage to beat King's Fork.

Reactions: ForksUp
DC definitely had more 2way players, such is the advantages of the larger schools ( 6A vs 4A). But head to head, Deep Creek should perform very well against any other 4A team. It's likely, they'll finish 8-2 or even 9-1 if they manage to beat King's Fork.

What's is your projection for that game with KF?

I agree, the backup QB is a real athlete, no doubt but there was little threat in the DC passing game last night. The weather played a part in that, too. But, I still expect the KF vs DC to likely be one of the best games in the 757 this year.

I agree, the backup QB is a real athlete, no doubt but there was little threat in the DC passing game last night. The weather played a part in that, too. But, I still expect the KF vs DC to likely be one of the best games in the 757 this year.

Oh I don’t think there is any question about it being one of the best games in the 757 this season. Might be the most even matchup between quality teams outside of Landstown vs OL

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT