ADVERTISEMENT

Did Buffalo Gap Really Win 79-13 Over Bath?

longtimerhsfan

VaPreps All Region
Dec 12, 2006
I thought I saw that score flash across the screen on the 11:00 sports report. Did that really happen???

I thought I saw that score flash across the screen on the 11:00 sports report. Did that really happen???

That was a correct score...interesting because Gap improved greatly last year and...were young. Maybe a surprise team in the Shenandoah?

Staunton lost to Spotswood 81-68 but...I think Staunton is headed for a good season. A lot of talent and of course Spotswood is going to contend in 3A. Coach Edwards does such a good job with that program.

Wilson has taken some pretty lopsided losses early but...I think they will improve as the season goes on.

Draft is going to be pretty solid especially if they're hitting their three's.

Riverheads should be solid and contend in 1A for a final four run...you can elaborate on that better than I can Longtimer!

Fort Defiance appears to in for a challenging season...

in region 2B...I see East Rock and Staunton as the favorites but...the season has a long way to go...should be interesting!

I did a preview post of the Shenandoah teams a few weeks ago that should still be on here. As for last night's Gap win, I was just having trouble believing they could be that good and/or Bath be that bad. Bath comes to Riverheads next week for the Gladiators' season opener so I will see for myself I guess.

Bath is that bad. Saw them play PM and they are not good. It will be a good game when they play Craig county. Not taking anything away from Gap.

Riverheads has now played Bath as I reported and the score was not quite like that. Bath had one decent player who scored 18 points in just the first half but then got hit with a lot of fouls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT