ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie 42 Hopewell 0

I think if Dinwiddie wins state, Bleeding Navy should invite all these people on here down for a big party out in his " country estate". DP don't worry , we will send a driver to pick you up if you have lost your license to the DMV by then. They have that new law now for old drivers who lose it in the latter years.:D

Drivers license? What is that?

Reactions: hamspear
I think if Dinwiddie wins state, Bleeding Navy should invite all these people on here down for a big party out in his " country estate". DP don't worry , we will send a driver to pick you up if you have lost your license to the DMV by then. They have that new law now for old drivers who lose it in the latter years.:D
Darn, Hamspear you were not suppossed to tell him that I petitioned have his license taken after our JM trip. Still have whiplash. You and anyone else are welcome to enjoy my humble aboad. Please be reminded my greatest luxury is a two seater outhouse.

You would think a man in the electric business would have power, but he will not allow them to put in a breaker box. I found out why last week. He has 12 boxes of surplus screw in fuses. At least he lets his wife quit peddling the self propelled windmill to come in and fix dinner every night.
And the insults keep rolling lol, you guys are funny.

You would think a man in the electric business would have power, but he will not allow them to put in a breaker box. I found out why last week. He has 12 boxes of surplus screw in fuses. At least he lets his wife quit peddling the self propelled windmill to come in and fix dinner every night.

Planning on moving the wood stove next to the windmill so she doesn't have to stop peddling. I'm kind like that, you know.

What I can't figure out is how to configure the wood pile so she can keep the windmill going, fix supper, and not fall behind on splitting wood. I guess I need to get around to putting those blades back on the windmill one day.

ClarkeFan sounds like the guys in the movie Wrong Turn. Yes, I watch movies. DP will not understand. The last time he visited the theatre they cost a nickle and spaghetti westerns were the in thing
And what is wrong with Lash LaRue?

I can't wait for Oct. 15th so I can finally put faces to these two nuts.

And the same to you. LOL. I'm still chuckling about your reaction to BN in a speedo! You know, the Handley crowd may not be able to handle the three of us together?

Every now and then, someone say something about football so we don't all get tossed off of here.

He taught Harrison Ford how to use a bull whip. I remember that.
Okay Clarkefan you are way off young buck. DP was 50 when Indianna Jones was popular. More like lash larue, roy rogers, Tom Mix. Look up Trinity rides again. The guy rides behind his horse in a triangle sled and takes a bath once a year. Now tgats good old DP.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Okay Clarkefan you are way off young buck. DP was 50 when Indianna Jones was popular. More like lash larue, roy rogers, Tom Mix. Look up Trinity rides again. The guy rides behind his horn on a triangle sled and takes a bath once a year. Now tgats good old DP.

Bath?.. You are really confusing me tonight.

Every now and then, someone say something about football so we don't all get tossed off of here.
Okay, heard today UVA has scheduled Louisa the next cycle. Bad move, Louisa will beat them by two touchdowns. At least it would be a local rivalry. Maybe the Caveliers could become full time members of the Jefferson District. They could probaby beat Fluvanna.

ClarkeFan sounds like the guys in the movie Wrong Turn. Yes, I watch movies. DP will not understand. The last time he visited the theatre they cost a nickle and spaghetti westerns were the in thing

Your turn Hamspear. I saw a want add in your local paper looking for skinners. Heard you were quite the possum hunter. Do you have a good stew recipe.
im not a hunter, out here in the "country" we just pick them up along side the road while they are still a little warm. The best road kill is snipes though, do you all hunt snipes down there?
Don't be making fun of my spaghetti westerns, I love those Movies!! Also anyone who has ever been to a Sherando game knows we have the best entrance of players onto the field of any team in the area, all to the theme song from " the good, the bad, and the ugly" .

Okay Clarkefan you are way off young buck. DP was 50 when Indianna Jones was popular. More like lash larue, roy rogers, Tom Mix. Look up Trinity rides again. The guy rides behind his horn on a triangle sled and takes a bath once a year. Now tgats good old DP.
I said the three of us, need to include Hammy, too. My God, Handley will never be the same.
I thought he was coming already. By all means, the more the merrier. As for dining options, I think Hammy would agree that Roma's in Stephen's City is a good choice, but if you want to stick near Handley, I can recommend Cork Street Tavern or Piccadilly Pub off the top of my head.

Okay, heard today UVA has scheduled Louisa the next cycle. Bad move, Louisa will beat them by two touchdowns. At least it would be a local rivalry. Maybe the Caveliers could become full time members of the Jefferson District. They could probaby beat Fluvanna.
Won't touch that.

im not a hunter, out here in the "country" we just pick them up along side the road while they are still a little warm. The best road kill is snipes though, do you all hunt snipes down there?

You do have to be quick about the roadkill around here. Valley Proteins is pretty quick to get there first.

Best snipe hunt I ever lead was a church group of 10 and under kids.

Don't be making fun of my spaghetti westerns, I love those Movies!! Also anyone who has ever been to a Sherando game knows we have the best entrance of players onto the field of any team in the area, all to the theme song from " the good, the bad, and the ugly" .
SNIPES? Great hunting. I have a special broom and bag for midnight hunts. Clint is the man. Cool song. Outlaw Josey Wales is the best. "Dying aint much of a living boy".

Navy and I will be on your turf. I will follow your recommendation. BTW, my crazy brother in law will be riding with us. He is shy and bashful, huh Navy?

Josey Wales is my all time favorite. "I don't make friends. Every time I do they end up dead". "I noticed that every time you don't make a friend they end up dead"!

Reactions: hamspear
What I can't figure out is how to configure the wood pile so she can keep the windmill going, fix supper, and not fall behind on splitting wood. I guess I need to get around to putting those blades back on the windmill one day.
DP , I know they didn't have mail order brides or craigslist before you got married? How did that happen?
I thought he was coming already. By all means, the more the merrier. As for dining options, I think Hammy would agree that Roma's in Stephen's City is a good choice, but if you want to stick near Handley, I can recommend Cork Street Tavern or Piccadilly Pub off the top of my head.
those are all good choices! There is a great new BBQ place called Mission BBQ that donates much of proceeds to law enforcement , and have a killer bbq menu.

DP , I know they didn't have mail order brides or craigslist before you got married? How did that happen?

those are all good choices! There is a great new BBQ place called Mission BBQ that donates much of proceeds to law enforcement , and have a killer bbq menu.
DP, please send Hammy my email addy so we can take this offline. Feel free to give him all my contact info.

Hoos, I'm a UVA fan too. Hell, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? I'm hoping they have begun to turn the corner. I don't really enjoy poking fun at them. If Bronco doesn't work out, do you think we can get Coach Welsh out of retirement?

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT