ADVERTISEMENT

District and school classification

17Bluebird

VaPreps Rookie
Apr 22, 2021
I did some counting on the districts and see where all the schools are placed. I think that this needs to be brought up.

In 1a and 2a. There are 6 schools that should play up a division.

In 3a and 4a. There are 14 schools that should play up a division and 5 schools that should play down a division.

In 5a and 6a. There are 34 schools that should play down a division.

Hopefully some of these schools will make the smart decision in the next couple of weeks.

I did some counting on the districts and see where all the schools are placed. I think that this needs to be brought up.

In 1a and 2a. There are 6 schools that should play up a division.

In 3a and 4a. There are 14 schools that should play up a division and 5 schools that should play down a division.

In 5a and 6a. There are 34 schools that should play down a division.

Hopefully some of these schools will make the smart decision in the next couple of weeks.
You think they should play up or down, based on what? Enrollment? Just curious.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I feel like all the 1a and 2a schools should be in in classification. 3a and 4 a should be in another classification and 5a and 6a should be in another classification.

I feel like all the 1a and 2a schools should be in in classification. 3a and 4 a should be in another classification and 5a and 6a should be in another classification.
based on your feelings?

So that teams do not get blown out in football by playing teams with twice their enrollment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT