ADVERTISEMENT

End of regular season, your team MVP

Nov 25, 2002
After 10 regular season games I sit and think about the players and plays from my high school Magna Vista. I have to say that #25 Chris Scales is hands down the unofficial team MVP! This young man plays both ways and plays his heart out on every down! Phenomenal young man! Hard runner on offense and one heck of a bruising hitter on defense! Who is your pick for your respective schools MVP?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I like Chris Scales #25 for the Warriors also. He is an fine upstanding young man who gives you 110% every game. He is a very respectful person and a player that the coaches love to coach.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I follow mostly Dogwood and Seminole District teams. Has a Friday Football enthusiast, I got to say it is hard to pick one player from the 3A West area without leaving somebody out. I will try and go with #24 Grayson Overstreet from Staunton River. As valuable as any player to one team and as impactful to any game. With the single wing formation, no true QB and all the ball handling, Overstreet is nearly flawless and his defense is suffocating. In the middle of nearly every play, he is a true two-way threat.

Reactions: HooaCav
I'll go with Trevor Lovelace from Tunstall. One of the best RBs in the Piedmont District. He and Scales will hands down be the best two backs in the Piedmont next year. Lovelace has carried the Tunstall offense all year. Kid is a gamer.

Reactions: LowRider635
I will go with tanner Barnard from Brookville QB he has almost 2000 yards in passing 20 TD this junior makes this offense go !

After 10 regular season games I sit and think about the players and plays from my high school Magna Vista. I have to say that #25 Chris Scales is hands down the unofficial team MVP! This young man plays both ways and plays his heart out on every down! Phenomenal young man! Hard runner on offense and one heck of a bruising hitter on defense! Who is your pick for your respective schools MVP?
Derrick Spencer of Amherst

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT