ADVERTISEMENT

Farrell Overstreet Compton Cardwell Mundy

Hoofprint

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 3, 2007
These guys really came together as the season went on. I believe they gave up Zero sacks last night and paved the way for over 300 yards rushing on a team that shut down their last two opponents. Hardly get their names mentioned, aren’t six six 320, they just go out there and get the job done. Last night doesn’t happen without awesome play from these guys. GREAT JOB Guys!!!!!!!

Really surprised by how good Compton was... I'm pretty sure he started the year at left tackle but he had huge improvement throughout the year at center. Everyone expected the right side to be good with Mundy and Cardwell returning but the left side ended up being far better than most would have expected. I mean Overstreet at his size was able to handle Thurston from Louisa by himself and that is impressive. Farrell is another guy that improved a ton and in my opinion was one of the better LTs that Salem has had.

He started the year splitting time with Farrell. Then was later moved to center and became extremely solid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT