ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
How would you rank the Final Four teams? Should be a great final three games. Graham's win today did a lot for my belief in their title defense. Personally, I would go.

1. Graham
2. Riverheads
3. Radford
4. Poquoson

Really don't think there is much separation. If Graham is healthy, I give them the nod. Their offensive attack is balanced and deadly and I think their defense can get enough stops against any team. Riverheads dismantling of Central certainly opened eyes, but I think the offenses of Graham and Radford would give Riverheads headaches. Still, if their D can be as stout as it was last night, then they can pound it out against anyone. Personally, I'm rooting for Radford. Best QB play left and I think his skill makes their offense the most dangerous. I know the least about Poquoson, but they are battle-tested. As many have said, they went toe-to-toe with a fantastic Lafayette team. If you put a gun to my head and made me pick, I'll stick with my original gut and say Graham beats Riverheads in a close one in the championship, but I'm excited for these semis. One of my best friends and roommates in college went to Radford so I'm pulling for the Bobcats!

I was giving Union the edge before the Graham game and deservedly so, their defense and lineplay is outstanding. They did not disappoint. Clements just refused to lose this game, he is a special player. Graham's line stepped up big time. They have grown up a lot this season.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT