ADVERTISEMENT

Final: Louisa 20 Lafayette 13

In my opinion they didn’t adjust quick enough to the great run defense by throwing some short/medium passes to loosen things up. That resulted in a total stagnant 1st half like Warhill in the first round. Unlike Warhill they could only score twice in the 2nd half , not in bunches.

The Rams' offense was bottled up all day...what I was borderline shocked about was Louisa dominating Lafayette's defense in the first half, as they've been dialed in...tells me the Lions' offense is damn good.

@LHS Rams I'm sure you already saw this, but for others, here are the 1st half stats:

DQETOSLWAAAS_QN.jpg

The 2nd half was a totally different game.

@LHS Rams I'm sure you already saw this, but for others, here are the 1st half stats:

DQETOSLWAAAS_QN.jpg

The 2nd half was a totally different game.
The first half statisticly was as bad as Lafayette has looked in a very long time. The running game never did work with only 28 net yards for the game but the passing game came a little alive as did the defense in the 2nd half but a wing T team is used to passing only so much. In the 4th Q when Lafayette needed to pass, it showed with the routes and losses. When I saw a 4 wideout formation I nearly fainted. Louisa forced Lafayette to change its offensive game in the 4th Q to all passing and that won the game. The overthrow and Int at the 1:30 mark was the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT