ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Sherando - 34 James Wood - 0

Shruikan

VaPreps Varsity
Nov 2, 2010
A rare shutout in this rivalry series. However, Sherando is in an awkward position now because their only kicker went down with an injury (or something else happened; they couldn't kick extra points in the second half) and Dylan Rivers appeared to injure his shoulder. Not sure how bad it is since he got up immediately after under his own power.

Well it wasn't the greatest night for Sherando, but they played very well at times often sluggish in between. Nothing new there. James Wood did a good job of running the clock when they had the ball, I think Sherando only had the ball on Offense about 17 minutes for the night. They scored quick while James Wood did everything they could to keep that clock running. always waiting till the last second to hike the ball. in the end it was a nice win for Sherando, Sherando running back had 177 yards rushing QB had 114 yards passing and 59 yards rushing. Total yards estimated at Sherando 438, JW 134. James wood has a nice looking freshman RB, who will be a good one if he keeps working hard. On to Handley next week.

@hamspear , @Shruikan how is the Chase Hart doing for the Warriors JV team at quarterback? Reason I am asking is he moved there from Strasburg because our JV coaches said they really did not have a use for him

@hamspear , @Shruikan how is the Chase Hart doing for the Warriors JV team at quarterback? Reason I am asking is he moved there from Strasburg because our JV coaches said they really did not have a use for him

They sure could have used someone else at QB Friday night against Clarke! I watched your QB from the stands and could tell he gave up when it was 21-0. Head down, last one off the field...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT