ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd 58 Radford 46

Wass up cats??
Watched 100’s of Bobcats basketball never seen Rick Cormany tossed. That being said I’ve referred to Radford lack of depth hurting them. It happened also. The regional should be the district. Other words the best teams in the regions are all in this district.

Thanks ... FC newspaper(Blue Ridge Muse) did NOT mention Rick's ejection. It did mention Rick saying Radford had won 8 in a row vs FC over the years.

FC hot shooting down stretch after 39 point tie @ end of 3rd.....Hot shooting can lead to lots of stuff & 1st ejection too.

Last edited:
Got to give it up to FC. They shot very well down the stretch in a tight game and that was the difference. Our lack of depth is a factor. I was worried about this one and mentioned on here a while back that game 2 with them back over at their place was one that could be a problem. Congrats to FC on the W. They deserved it. Hopefully we can get some revenge in the district tournament. FC has a good team.

Reactions: AntGZee
The winner of Region 2C will be one of these 3 teams: Radford, Floyd Co or James River.

No love for the Dogs AntGZee?
Fairlawncat, I bleed Bulldawg!!! I will keep it real also. It has been a tough year for us. I don't think we have a shot at regionals unless these kids have a dramatic turn around.

Ant, you and me have seen this first hand. The talent was there at the first of the year, just a whole lot of attitude problems all year. Just a different mind set these days. Used to be fun rooting on the Dogs, not so much anymore.

Reactions: AntGZee
Ant, you and me have seen this first hand. The talent was there at the first of the year, just a whole lot of attitude problems all year. Just a different mind set these days. Used to be fun rooting on the Dogs, not so much anymore.
I really had high hopes with the way Martinsville started the year off. Over a few short weeks, we hit a downward spiral. Yes, the attitudes have been seriously detrimental. 2 more years though, Region 2C better watch out. I can only imagine what the Bulldawgs could be if Beamer were to join the Bulldawgs with this 8th grade class that's coming up.

Last edited:
Heard the 6'6" kid from Carlisle is thinking about coming to Martinsville. Any truth to that rumor? And Beamer is the real deal, wish he would come back home.

Heard the 6'6" kid from Carlisle is thinking about coming to Martinsville. Any truth to that rumor? And Beamer is the real deal, wish he would come back home.
I haven't heard but I will inquire. I know a few people that coach at Carlisle. Where is the Region 2C tourney being held this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT