ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Chiswell

maroons1

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 28, 2004
Why did Fort Chiswell open up their head football coaching position instead of giving it to the interim head coach?

Why did Fort Chiswell open up their head football coaching position instead of giving it to the interim head coach?

It may be a formal process that they have to go through. Abingdon did a similar thing, posting the position, even though it's filly expected the interim, Garrett Amburgey will get the position. I believe it's a formal process they have to go through.

Reactions: sixcat
I hope to replace him cause he does not do a goog job if he stays and doc stays will have hard time getting enough kids out to have a practice

3rd and 15 down by 15 in a gme that is win or go home and you run a qb keep for about the 25 time in the game yes i could do better

Reactions: obguthr
3rd and 15 down by 15 in a gme that is win or go home and you run a qb keep for about the 25 time in the game yes i could do better

What about the being down by 15 part before the QB keeper occured? Would you have only been down by 7?

Im not saying i win but you have to call a play that stands a chance to gain 15 yds at least put your kids in situations where they could make a play. And being down by 15 with 7 mins left you are still making qb run to sideline to get play he has a armband

Im not saying i win but you have to call a play that stands a chance to gain 15 yds at least put your kids in situations where they could make a play. And being down by 15 with 7 mins left you are still making qb run to sideline to get play he has a armband

I agree with you.

Reactions: pioneerstats
Oh here we go again, another program with fans who could always do a better job.

I don't know if there is a program talked about on here over the years that one or more of their fans couldn't do a better job

Its funny, I dont think A SINGLE ONE of these "fans" who is so much smarter/better than the person they want to talk bad about has ever put in for or gotten the job.

But I'm sure EVERY ONE of these guys put in hours upon hours of their time for LITTLE money and have never done anything wrong at their job. And I am sure at their job, they have people yelling at them all the time, second guessing their every move, etc

Oh here we go again, another program with fans who could always do a better job.

I don't know if there is a program talked about on here over the years that one or more of their fans couldn't do a better job

Its funny, I dont think A SINGLE ONE of these "fans" who is so much smarter/better than the person they want to talk bad about has ever put in for or gotten the job.

But I'm sure EVERY ONE of these guys put in hours upon hours of their time for LITTLE money and have never done anything wrong at their job. And I am sure at their job, they have people yelling at them all the time, second guessing their every move, etc
Amen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT