ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin 13 Southampton 12 Final

20Bronco06

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 27, 2012
Franklin
lashawn nichols porter punches it in from the 3yard line..for his size, guy is a workhorse and very hard to tackle

Franklin turnover on downs inside the five yard line.southampton has to go the length and get a 60 yard gain

Welcome to the Armory Region A ! Good Luck in the post season from Tiger Country.

Not so fast, if Rapp wins the take the top seed. Cumberland took the L which means the Broncos didnt secure the top seed yet

Franklin needs essex to win they are currently at 228. If Rappahannock wins they have 229 and would take the 1 seed.

Franklin needs essex to win they are currently at 228. If Rappahannock wins they have 229 and would take the 1 seed.
It really doesn't matter I think the nnd teams need to be at home in order to make some noise in the playoffs Franklin played there best on the road this year so I feel good either way and if Ford was playing we would run through the region just being honest

Oh I totally agree if he isn't hurt you guys are the team to beat. I'm a Northumberland guy so I'm rooting hard for Essex just like y'all.

This disregard of Rapp is funny....I like them even if Franklin had Ford
I'm not disregardIng nobody like I said Rapp needs the 1 seed more than Franklin and if Ford was playing Rapp would not stand a chance don't Kidd yourselves you still have to beat Essex then you can worry about franklin

Franklin definitely left some tds out there.with the fumble and penalties calling them back.but their defense has been stout in the redzone for the last couple of games.not having Ford definitely took some plays out the playbook but they are adjusting.southampton was the bigger team and but franklin was just better.the indians were missing the starting running back as well

Excuses starting already......
We will be fine it don't matter who we play we gonna be ready Rapp isn't not as a good as advertised. Franklin is going Into the playoffs without our best player and we still are in a great position to play the red team if Rapp lost gains think that's y'all best player last name or if Northumberland lost Palmer or Essex lost their big back y'all teams would be devastated would be in consideration y'all would pull out the basketballs but I got Essex beating rapp

Reactions: trutiger16
Outside of CB , All the other teams in NN are not physical football teams, Essex has just started to embrace physicality. Franklin would physically intimidate the teams in the Neck , look at the brutal beating they game Essex in Tappahanock, multiply that mind set when the you visit the Armory, The NN has solid teams but not many with playoff experience. Yes my loyalty lies with the Tri- Rivers, Franklin should and will dominate any team they face going forward, setting up a War of sorts with THE RED MACHINE. NN is to be applauded for the overall competition and successes of all the teams , but really only Essex has the pedigree to compete deep in the playoffs.

Outside of CB , All the other teams in NN are not physical football teams, Essex has just started to embrace physicality. Franklin would physically intimidate the teams in the Neck , look at the brutal beating they game Essex in Tappahanock, multiply that mind set when the you visit the Armory, The NN has solid teams but not many with playoff experience. Yes my loyalty lies with the Tri- Rivers, Franklin should and will dominate any team they face going forward, setting up a War of sorts with THE RED MACHINE. NN is to be applauded for the overall competition and successes of all the teams , but really only Essex has the pedigree to compete deep in the playoffs.
We're not saying that the nnd teams are not good but cb and Essex has been punched in the mouth this year they are more battle tested than the other nnd teams that are in the playoffs when you don't play any good outside competition you really don't no what you are capable of and then you add lack of experience into the playoff atmosphere it's a different animal it can be overwhelming

Just one question, have any of you guys seen Rapp or NHS play? Or are you just going off of the history of the teams?

Reactions: uvacavs1
We will be fine it don't matter who we play we gonna be ready Rapp isn't not as a good as advertised. Franklin is going Into the playoffs without our best player and we still are in a great position to play the red team if Rapp lost gains think that's y'all best player last name or if Northumberland lost Palmer or Essex lost their big back y'all teams would be devastated would be in consideration y'all would pull out the basketballs but I got Essex beating rapp
One trick pony ?
Just one question, have any of you guys seen Rapp or NHS play? Or are you just going off of the history of the teams?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT