ADVERTISEMENT

Pioneer predictions

Aug 24, 2023
My Blues lay the wood to Narrows and become the favorites to win the district! PM 30 Narrows 14

Bath cruises to an easy victory (likely just one half of football) against the Eagles from Auburn. 56-3 Bath

EM vs Craig is a hard one to pick. My relative plays for east mont and he said their goal is to come to Craig and lay 50 on them. I’ll take those odds- the scared boys from Craig county crap the bed again. 50-12 EM.

Calm down there buddy. PM beat 4 teams with a combined record of 5-18 and lost to a team that may not make the playoffs in 2C. PM will have to defend the best player in the region tomorrow night. Narz wins 35-13.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I was surprised Stonewall Jackson-Quicksburg beat Craig the way they did last week.
Craig has lost multiple starters over the past few weeks. A team that doesn’t have any depth to start with while losing key players is a recipe for disaster. Doesn’t help that they have a tough schedule coming up against PM, Bath, Montcalm, and Narrows.

Reactions: MMQP 6.0
Craig has lost multiple starters over the past few weeks. A team that doesn’t have any depth to start with while losing key players is a recipe for disaster. Doesn’t help that they have a tough schedule coming up against PM, Bath, Montcalm, and Narrows.
I hate to hear that

We just flat out choked. My cousins said Craig was killing EM first half and it was one of the best Craig teams in recent memory. They lost a kid in the second half and the wheels fell off from there. Could see the look of defeat on their faces despite being up still.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT