ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin County vs Liberty Bedford

FCEagle90

VaPreps Rookie
Jul 1, 2009

Here is a link to the full game from last Friday night, Franklin County looked pretty good here, but the competition will be a whole other level on Friday night. Franklin County shows a solid defense, quarterback looks really good, along with both running backs, one of whom is a freshman. I love that they are putting the games on YouTube now, only part I didn't like is that they call the referees "the blind guys" (it is sponsored by Budget Blinds), all night long, give the poor refs a break!

Thanks for posting this.

I am really looking forward to the game this weekend. Both staffs really understand what the other is trying to do and they both do many things the same way. Not a game where one team is going to get blindsided by many unique formations, alignments, lots of trick plays, etc. They will have a huge challenge ahead of them trying to run the ball on each other but it will also help them both tremendously moving further into the season. I believe the teams have split the last two JV games and they have both been very close games.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT