ADVERTISEMENT

Galax-41 Graham-33 FINAL

Galax rode Harris to the win tonight, if they can't stop the run keep on pounding it. Graham has got a very good back as well, he is a load.

I think Graham should use their stud back more than they do, he had a really good first half. Galax did a better job on him in the second half. The first half was like a track meet with both teams going up and down the field. The second half slowed down quite a bit, if I'm not mistaken both teams only had one TD in the second half. As stated at the beginning of this thread Harris had a huge game, glad to see him playing up to his potential.

Yeah if 464 yards rushing doesn't get player of the week I don't know what does.

Couldn't agree more I mean he had 6 TD's and the guy who won this past week had 7 or 8 and not as many yards don't get me wrong that is crazy and the kid deserved it but Harris has to get it.

Graham needs to get tough on the run...think of 3 years ago...peoples did the same thing against them....galax will pound you with the run if you don't stop it..

Yes they will it took GW a series or 2 but we finally kept him to the inside that is the strength of our D and a few times he still got 5 or 6 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT