ADVERTISEMENT

Galax ?

Chilwar25

VaPreps Varsity
Aug 20, 2010
Does ANYBODY have ANY info on our defending A1 State Champs, Galax?
Are they under a court gag rule not to speak about this year's team?
Did they have a scrimmage last week?
Is anyone in Galax still alive?
Has the apoplayose hit in Galax?
Has all communication devices gone hay wire in Galax?
Has anyone tried Smoke Signals yet?
Does anyone have a drone to fly over Galax for recuse purposes?
Does anyone have any carrier pigeons?
I give up!
Have a nice day.

Does ANYBODY have ANY info on our defending A1 State Champs, Galax?
Are they under a court gag rule not to speak about this year's team?
Did they have a scrimmage last week?
Is anyone in Galax still alive?
Has the apoplayose hit in Galax?
Has all communication devices gone hay wire in Galax?
Has anyone tried Smoke Signals yet?
Does anyone have a drone to fly over Galax for recuse purposes?
Does anyone have any carrier pigeons?
I give up!
Have a nice day.
I was wondering the same thing, beside Blaster no one is saying much about their teams. You can not overlook Galax, RR, PH, Radford or GW, but the trophy is coming to Hurley this year.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Honest John, I like your confidence in Hurley. I agree that the Rebs will be good, and I
Started a thread for the Rebs. The writer at the Bristol Newspaper was also impressed
With Hurley. You guys should cruise through the Regular season with your schedule.
Best of luck in November, My Friend!

Essex is going to have a shot at the East title. Essex Trojan1 is pretty strong on his team,
I agree with him, that they be right there in November. One of their Big men is Big Nasty,
6'3 378 ALL State tackle. There is a Hudl tape on him on this site, and the dude is legit.
He has some other folks around his that can play, so I expect Essex to be right there
Come November.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
I posted about Galax in the top 10 thread, they lost their best player in Spurlin which he will be nearly impossible to replace. They will have to fill that void as a team. They have a good running back in Peoples and the line should be solid again. They should have a good solid team this year and time will tell how good they truly can be.

They play at 4A Carroll county this Friday in a benefit game, usually can't tell much about them from that game because Carroll hasn't been very good for several years now.

It's gonna be a good year to be a football fan fellas. And it's so close now and 1A is packed with talent and ability. Not one team is safe every team will be tested. Good luck to everyone on the upcoming season.

Honest John, I like your confidence in Hurley. I agree that the Rebs will be good, and I
Started a thread for the Rebs. The writer at the Bristol Newspaper was also impressed
With Hurley. You guys should cruise through the Regular season with your schedule.
Best of luck in November, My Friend!

Essex is going to have a shot at the East title. Essex Trojan1 is pretty strong on his team,
I agree with him, that they be right there in November. One of their Big men is Big Nasty,
6'3 378 ALL State tackle. There is a Hudl tape on him on this site, and the dude is legit.
He has some other folks around his that can play, so I expect Essex to be right there
Come November.

Chilwar I'd love to see BIG NASTY and Dylan Anderson go at it. Who knows maybe I'll get to see that late in the season.

Galax started slow last year and developed late. 4year starting QB . Could make this another good year. Time will tell.

Galax has final 4 potential again they are so well coached and have the talent and heart to play with and beat anyone. And having Giles, Glenvar, GW and Radford in you first 5 is only going to help you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT