ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest in the next few weeks.

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Halfway through the season. What game do you have circled or plan on going to see over the next 5 weeks. I plan to go:
Oct 6 - Varina at Glen Allen
13- JF at Glass
20- King George at Eastern View
28- Varina at Highland Springs

Last edited:
Reactions: lyhsports
Halfway through the season. What game do you have circled or plan on going to see over the next 5 weeks. I plan to go:
Oct 6 - Varina at Glen Allen
13- JF at Glass
20- King George at Eastern View
28- Varina at Highland Springs
Last week of the season I believe is Turner Ashby and Spotswood. TA should be 9-0, Spotswood should be 8-1, likely for the 2 seed, though it may not matter since they're in LCA's region. Getting the 2/3 seed is huge just to avoid getting LCA until the region championship. Game looks enticing by the records, but the Valley football isn't as strong as the Seminole so it may not be what you are looking for.

Interesting how things worked out in the Seminole. Last week of the regular season has undefeated LCA against undefeated JF; 4-2 Glass vs 4-2 Rustburg for third in the district (Both losses to the undefeated teams), 2-4 Heritage vs 2-4 Brookville for 5th (only wins against the winless teams), and then Amherst vs Liberty, both looking for their first win in the district. So after next week, there will be no ties in the district standings, one team will finish with each possible record, and all their wins will be against the teams below them and all their losses will be to the teams above them.

I really just meant to add JF/LCA to your list, but got distracted by oddity of that situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT