ADVERTISEMENT

Gate City hires former GW, Fleming, and Rural Retreat coach Akers

michael-jackson-came-for-comments.gif

It's really sad to see a person, kid or what ever he/she happens to be, lose it like this person has done here.
It seems like if your team is not at the top of their game then all you know how to do is spew vitriol on a forum about your team, coach, fan base and other teams. Some of the things you have said on here really show your maturity level. And those "idiot" fans you are talking about at GC, my guess is that is exactly what they are thinking about you after reading this little rant you had on here.
Please grow up and think before you hit enter so you don't end up looking like the "IDIOT" fan that you are currently looking like !
Now go ahead and hit me with your best shot ( as pat Benatar 0nce said ) because you can have the last word, i think most on here have already figured you out.
Oh dear god you Tazewell county people take all this message board stuff so serious! get a job and it will relieve some of your stress!

Shew! Could you harbor any more petty resent? The GC/Richlands series is one of the most friendly series I've ever seen, especially given that Richlands has 1 more win than GC does. Just because you have a bad year or two doesn't mean you have to start taking shots at us. Gate City will be back, but not if people like you continue to try and run off a head coach because he hasn't returned GC to it's former glory in five games.

All you are accomplishing is making your fellow GC fans look bad. One bad apple spoils the bunch. Think before you type, bud. How you act is a reflection of your entire fan base.
It looks like recess was extended for the elementary school kids, Ryan.

ryan isn't it about time for the lunch bell to ring ? and I could care less how it reflects on our fan base they are all idiots anyway ! LOL

I graduated from high school almost a decade ago. I don't think I'll be hearing any bells for lunch again any time soon. Continue to make yourself look bad, bud.

oh yea and the word is resentment ! English is its a language ! no go back and pick my posts apart to give you something to do in keyboarding!

re·sent
rəˈzent/
verb
  1. feel bitterness or indignation at (a circumstance, action, or person).
If you want, I can go back and help you with grammar, since you want to point it out to me. Let's just pick apart the last one I quoted here.

You wrote "oh yea and the word is resentment ! English is its a language ! no go back and pick my posts apart to give you something to do in keyboarding!"

It should be written as:

"Oh yeah, and the word is resentment! English, it's a language! Go back and pick my posts apart to give you something to do in keyboarding!"

Yeah has an 'h' on the end of it. Capitalization is a real thing, as are commas. "English is its a language !" is so riddled with error that it kind of baffles me for such a short sentence.

If you want me to help you with the rest of your posts, just ask, bud!

Reactions: gwb16
What was GCs record this time last year?
The way Gate City's schedule is setup those first games they will have to have a State championship type team to have a winning record at the point in the season.
Chris is a young coach but he is a fanatic about football, he is the type given time will succeed from his relentless effort, if let to be. When a team pulls together they become winners. When individuals pull different direction they will fall apart.

What was GCs record this time last year?
The way Gate City's schedule is setup those first games they will have to have a State championship type team to have a winning record at the point in the season.
Chris is a young coach but he is a fanatic about football, he is the type given time will succeed from his relentless effort, if let to be. When a team pulls together they become winners. When individuals pull different direction they will fall apart.
They started 0-6 last year. They are a better team than their record.

No idea about the coaching issues, but he deserves to be given a few years before he's run out of town. He inherited a pretty big mess.

Man this thread is cringeworthy. Like Union Fan said, 5 games is way too short of a time to know anything definitive one way or another.

Exactly. I watched Gaye City in the preseason and their talent level is way down. Collier is one of the best athletes in the area but he got hurt in the scrimmage o was watching and missed the first two games. In the 3 since he's been back they've been in position to win all 3.

Give Chris a couple years to get his system implemented and to get the basketball players coming out again and they'll be alright. He's a good coach but he needs more than half the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT