ADVERTISEMENT

George Wythe Golfers

Nov 29, 2002
ATTENTION:George Wythe Golfers are Fags!!!!!!!!Except for Lily he's ok but the rest are gay!!!Reply if you agree

rose get over yourself youre only mad because the girls kicked you out of the room. come on this is a golf message board if you wanna talk trash take it somewhere else. i took up for you cause they had no reason to kick you guys out but now you gotta get on here and talk trash. lets try to keep in mind you were only there because casey(a much better player by far) hit the wrong ball in a playoff and i doubt anyone else will think we're so gay
This post was edited on 10/7 11:01 PM

Man i know casey is better than me he should have kicked my ass in the platoff but oh well..but bout what i said..i was just messin with you all..i didnt have nething better to do..and for the record..Megan reaally didnt say that she never wanted to go out with derek to the movies..she said whenever

Ok first of all the gurls did not kick you out...and if you would have came back i would have...and you were really immature knocking on the f-ing doors and running down the hall. It is not like we couldnt hear u. Secondly Megan really thinks that you are annoying and doesnt like you and she would not go to the movies with either one of you. And your idea about putting the beds together to wrestle was retard. Nobody in there wanting to anyway and not with you. U really got on my nerves with the whole knocking thing. That is all i have to say at this point but believe me i dont ever want to talk to u ever again.

Well i guess ur the fat one that sat in the corner right??And by the way..i believe u think im Derek..He had the idea of puttin the beds together and stuff..and i never asked Megan to the movies..i rarely even spoke too her..the only reason we knocked on ur alls door was because we heard u all sayin shit about us..when i guess everyone in there was too much of a twat to say it to our face..i dont care if u ever talk to me again..cause i never said one word to u..so cowboy the f*ck up

aight..i dont give a shit if you believe me or not..All you are is a "golfer" or you try to be atleast..Remember bout 2 yrs ago at GW at a wrestling match what i did..OHHHH yea that right i beat you in like 15 seconds!!haha

oo Cowboy up that is real cool. And yes i do believe that you did say shit to me and i dare you to come to my face and tell me i am fat. I would kick ur ass. And um i am pretty sure that you were the one with the beds together idea. So you know what kiss my ass.

ok..If you thought i said sumthing to you there then your wrong..i never even hardly spoke when i was in the room..so whatever

Alright, rose119, if you play golf for lebanon and you are their one seed, then you are alright, cuz i played with the one guy at region (i play for galax). I hate GW people too because they think they are all that because their football team won state one year. OLD NEWS! GW people on VA preps are all talk no walk. Golf....GW sucks. Face it, yall wont go anywhere as long as Galax's jr class is here.

May I remind you Lil Duke, i believe it was gwlefty06 that said they would contend in the '05 season for the regional crown and your saying "not while the JR's from galax are still here." We'll FYI Lilduke in '05 those juniors wont be there for you and thats all i got to say.

And all those GW boys who you talking about will be seniors and i know them well and yes they will have to talent to contend for the regional title in '05

no i wasnt the "fat one that sat in the corner". In fact i dont even play golf and wasnt there and other than this thread right here have no clue what ya'll are talking about. i was just defending my fellow maroon and making an observation that you sound pretty gay.

I personally am sick and tired of hearing gw run there mouth about everything and every sport. They think they're better than everyone else.

Yea GW acts like they are hot shit at everything..but the only people that talk shit are the ones that suck and are just on the team..thats the people i hate..the ones who dont even get to play but run their mouths about how good they are..So all you people like that can S-M-O!

i was just talkin about what rose said about people from our team postin when they dont play. we'll see next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT